Sourcing 1/4 clothes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea anyone what is a good outlet for 1/4 clothes?
Thx.
Not much [sic. enough], unfortunately. Asmus dropped a Bruce Wayne suit a few years back and Daftoys ran a 1:4 Spiderman hoodie with yellow blazer. EBay has the Enter the Dragon and Game of Death Bruce Lee outfits and there are a few offerings of T2 leather and pleather goods. Outside of that, there are few standalone clothing items.

@SigitoSutasmano is spot on! BJD dolls seem to be the only consistent area for 1/4 scale clothing. The clothes are often outlandish and/or cartoonish, and I struggle to find anything that fits my needs (80's pop culture figures), but it's worth a look. Etsy has a few outfitters but not certain of the fit. "BJD 1:4" often means the figure is 42cm-45cm (16.5" to 17.7"), so they can run smaller than the standard 18" figure.

I've noticed BJD favors 1:3 scale, especially with accessories, so confirm when placing an order. BJD also has some pretty rad hand-built furniture out there though tends to be a bit more baroque and rococo for my taste.

Outside of that, cannibalizing Premium Format figures of their soft goods is another alternative but to varying degrees of success. The statues are often expensive and the important clothing aspects are sometimes sculpted but it may be worth getting the right item.

Hope that helps!

Are you looking for something specific?

Attachments

• [ASM-SM028] ASMUS TOYS 1-4 SCALE THE WAYNE SUIT.jpeg
    [ASM-SM028] ASMUS TOYS 1-4 SCALE THE WAYNE SUIT.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1200 (11) copy.jpg
    s-l1200 (11) copy.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
Back