Enterbay focusing too much on NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRabba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone had a look at their Facebook page lately?

https://www.facebook.com/ENTERBAY

Do they plan to focus on any other licenses? They're becoming just as bad as Hot Toys with the never ending Iron Man line.

More like ENTERBAY

Hate to moan but it has to be said!

Last edited:
Has anyone had a look at their Facebook page lately?

https://www.facebook.com/ENTERBAY

Do they plan to focus on any other licenses? They're becoming just as bad as Hot Toys with the never ending Iron Man line.

More like ENTERBAY

Hate to moan but it has to be said!

I very well could be wrong.... but I feel like no other figures will be as successful as their Michael Jordan Lines. The figure has such a massive appeal in all markets. It hits the sports fans, the shoe fans, etc. Hopefully they will make more licensed characters.

I gather it must be doing well for them so that's probably the road they'll continue on. Sports may end up being their primary area what with Hot Toys dominating movie-land.

I seriously wonder if they'll bother trying to acquire movie licenses any more.

Would to see NHL figures...perhaps a Gretzky,Lemieux,Jagr,Selanne etc

Obviously they're doing well now but were people crying out for NBA figures before they actually started making them?

They seem to have some classic sci-Fi stuff on the table, like Terminator and Robocop, but I kind of wonder if it ain't slim pickins' for Bill and the crew, as of late. From what someone said in another thread, they lost the TDK license? And, depending on how far into production they were, the Django ordeal must've been a pretty hard hit.

I very well could be wrong.... but I feel like no other figures will be as successful as their Michael Jordan Lines. The figure has such a massive appeal in all markets. It hits the sports fans, the shoe fans, etc. Hopefully they will make more licensed characters.

couldn't agree with this more, being that i had no idea this hobby even existed until i started seeing pictures of enterbay's jordan and kobe. i've always focused more in collecting sports memorabilia and sneakers, but i bought the jordan, kobe, and the hoop they came out with. i'll probably end it at that but they announced pippen and shaq. lol.

I gather it must be doing well for them so that's probably the road they'll continue on. Sports may end up being their primary area what with Hot Toys dominating movie-land.

I seriously wonder if they'll bother trying to acquire movie licenses any more.

I agree- sports figures is to EB as Iron Man is to HT

Too bad- the 1/4 such as Batman and Terminator are terrific figures

Well considering they are the only company doing NBA, they will ride the gravy train as long as they can. I wish they would start doing more figures from obscure films.

Sideshow pulling a 1:6 Snake Plissken out of nowhere officially makes them my favourite company, **** Enterbay and their never ending NBA line. :nana:

At the end of the day, if that's the direction they're going to take going forward then so be it.

On the other hand it's probably best they blow their load on the NBA stuff now so that the stuff us non sports collectors actually want to see doesn't get delayed for months because they spread themselves too thin.

Robocop is still in the pipeline so I haven't completely lost faith in them. I just wish they would keep their attention balanced evenly for the ever widening fanbase.

Back