Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when do we anticipate these will be available in the UK? the PO is up at OSB and I PO'd right away on the Django/Candie double pack as I loved the film and the parts both Di Caprio and Foxx played. Loved Candie's outfit too. I will no doubt be adding Schultz when announced too. I have seen an estimated release here in about April/May time. What do we reckon guys??

I don't know. I haven't bought from Enterbay before so I don't know how these things really work. I hope they are available in April or May. Even June would be really good.

I'm waiting for the Amazing Spider-Man Hot Toy, and I preordered that in June of last year. As long as I don't have to wait for Django as long as I have had to wait for Spidey, I'll be happy.

I cannot wait either! So we are looking between April and May .. time to get building the cash lol. Lucky I am not really into The Avengers! but cannot wait for these 3 guys. First Enterbay figs in my collection too!

They all look very fantastic. It'd be awesome if they were QC sound this time around.

Yeh, with EB's track record I don't know why anyone would PO. These will be around for a fair while after release - unless there's a special limited-time deal going I wouldn't take the risk.

Bigger :D

69464edejw1e282xymc2gj.jpg

amazing sculpts but enterbay has missed the classic waltz's smirk too:gah:

Yeh, with EB's track record I don't know why anyone would PO. These will be around for a fair while after release - unless there's a special limited-time deal going I wouldn't take the risk.

Yeah, that's not going to happen for me. I've got enough **** on my plate as it is. I might pick these up in a year or so when things slow down (if they slow down). I imagined a display a while back, with the IMINIME "Cowboy" dead center, gun drawn, with Django and King Schultz to the left and The Lone Ranger and Tonto to the right.

How hard is it to fit an EB head on a HT TrueType. Enterbays bodies aren't the best in the business and certainly aren't anything nears HTs.

Looks like 2 months is the prediction for these to be fully shown.

Per Enterbay Bill

"As usual when the final products is almost ready for DELIVERY, we will gives an announcement and Official Product Gallery, we are aiming to make things happen within the next 2 months."

What does that mean? I may have asked this before, but since I haven't bought from Enterbay before, I'm unsure of how long they usually take to release their products. Apparently the Hot Toys Spider-Man has been delayed again until possibly June, and that's got me irritated.

Does Enterbay play that same game, where they give a release date, then delay, delay, delay? Or are these Django figures really going to be available by Summer?

What does that mean? I may have asked this before, but since I haven't bought from Enterbay before, I'm unsure of how long they usually take to release their products. Apparently the Hot Toys Spider-Man has been delayed again until possibly June, and that's got me irritated.

Does Enterbay play that same game, where they give a release date, then delay, delay, delay? Or are these Django figures really going to be available by Summer?

Enterbay used to be the KINGS of that game delays for months, sometimes years. But now their new tactic is to show photos and put up preorders when product is in the final stage of production. So it goes up when it's almost done, it will be safe to preorder without any concern for major delays.

Enterbay used to be the KINGS of that game delays for months, sometimes years. But now their new tactic is to show photos and put up preorders when product is in the final stage of production. So it goes up when it's almost done, it will be safe to preorder without any concern for major delays.

Oh awesome, thanks. I like this approach that they take now better, I'm sure. :)

:exactly:WHAT'S UP RAY!:wave I don't collect 1/6 scale anymore but i'll make an exception for these!WOW!As far as quality issues,me personally i've owned Scarface,Leon and now four 1/4 scale figures with no problems whatsoever so i must be REAL LUCKY!:dunno

Hasn't been much QC issues for a while though. It's about the same amount of random problems out the box as Hot Toys so far. They all use the same few factory assembly lines in China.

Didnt the MIB3 figs have mass issues?? and that was their last major release. I hope your right with the release of this set.

In recent months, that title i think now belongs to HT. Within the last year, theyve had figures pushed back for a ridiculous amount of time.

:exactly:WHAT'S UP RAY!:wave I don't collect 1/6 scale anymore but i'll make an exception for these!WOW!As far as quality issues,me personally i've owned Scarface,Leon and now four 1/4 scale figures with no problems whatsoever so i must be REAL LUCKY!:dunno

Me neither, I got both scarfaces and Leon and the Han body to replace the old enterbay jack Bauer body and I have not had a single problem with any

Back