ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's is Bill's exact statement:

"Guys~ We had done some adjustment on the T2 Battle Damaged production and one of the accessories , so we will push the announcement date to 21th December and in stock on 24th Dec at Hong Kong EB Store~ Thank you for your attention"

So 21st is the reveal and in stock on Christmas eve

Yeah Bill probably needed an extra few days to reveal:

- One (1) 1/4th scale T-1000 statue in real-like liquid metal form

As a Christmas **** YOU to Howard ! A little something for the holidays !

68902_10151233860934585_1555472050_n.jpg

:panic:

Here's is Bill's exact statement:

"Guys~ We had done some adjustment on the T2 Battle Damaged production and one of the accessories , so we will push the announcement date to 21th December and in stock on 24th Dec at Hong Kong EB Store~ Thank you for your attention"

So 21st is the reveal and in stock on Christmas eve

Betcha it's the inclusion of the MM1 grenade launcher, seeing as the above pic shows that this figure will be catering for the Cyberdyne part of the film as well

does his arm look a bit...odd to anyone else. the cut where his arm has been severed looks REALLY clean. like...stupidly so. (baybe it's a switch out arm?)

i want one of 2 things to happen with this guy. 2 headsculpts (cyberdyne and end battle damage) and both scenes clothing....OR, just an additional set of items to kit out our original T-800. they've already got the minigun and grenade launcher, but i'd love an extra full bandoleer and a non-damaged grey shirt.

if they don't do either of those or skimp out say, only give you 1 bandoleer or 1 battle damaged shirt, then i really dont see the point of them even including the mini-gun. the minigun is specific to the cyberdyne scene, so i expect everything else too. it only seem right.

I'm so excited, he looks fantastic! :panic:

I wonder if the suit will be real Italian leather like the original T-800... hope so! :pray:

does his arm look a bit...odd to anyone else. the cut where his arm has been severed looks REALLY clean. like...stupidly so.

If I have any slight concerns based on that pic, yes, it'd be about that BD arm. So far, that aspect of the smaller HT figure looks better than what this seems to look like.

21th of December eh... Can't wait.

and drop the THE!!

It's between this and the Endo for my next 1/4 scale. I have neither.

Why hasn't the teaser been posted on the actual Enterbay Facebook page? It's a legit EB teaser, yes?

Ooo awesome, though the endo arm looks a little funny. Still, will wait for different pics!

i hope they give us all the accessories for the cyberdyne look...doesn't make sense to give us the mini gun and not come with bag..gloved hands and gray shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back