ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me when I bought my 1/4 scale Dutch. I glanced at my Hot Toys and I was like - pfffft :lol

:lol I would'nt say pffft:lol I still love my hot toys, I'm still mainly into 1:6, however I am super impressed though right now with this 1:4 scale piece, it really is amazing to behold, Not a scale I want to go to deep with to be honest due to the shear space they take up and price they demand. I will be getting the hot toys endoskeletion but not to sure on anything else.

To me these are like centerpieces to my collection, the big wow factor. They are really something to look at but due to there large nature kinda awkward to handle. I am interested to see the full reveil on the bd version, but will not be buying it right away, maybe down the road a ways.

I'll say you must pick up Enterbay batman if you're a fan of the movie.
I think it;s the best figure yet done by them :yess:

I'll say you must pick up Enterbay batman if you're a fan of the movie.
I think it;s the best figure yet done by them :yess:

I'd say its the worst 1/4 figure ...well that's not far ...they are all totally awesome ...but I think T-800, Rambo, Joker, Bruce Lee and bd T-800 are all better.

But whichever order you put them in its kind of crazy. The Enterbay 1/4 HD line seems to be the clear market leader in terms of pure awesome :D

And damn you Bill for releasing this so close to the new Bruce Lee. $800+ on Enterbay 1/4 figures within a few weeks of each other is just cruel.

I'd say its the worst 1/4 figure ...well that's not far ...they are all totally awesome ...but I think T-800, Rambo, Joker, Bruce Lee and bd T-800 are all better.

But whichever order you put them in its kind of crazy. The Enterbay 1/4 HD line seems to be the clear market leader in terms of pure awesome :D

And damn you Bill for releasing this so close to the new Bruce Lee. $800+ on Enterbay 1/4 figures within a few weeks of each other is just cruel.

different preferences I guess:1-1:
but I agree spending $800 in just few weeks for figures is just too much.
thankfully I have some issues with WOTD figure, so it's easy win for T-800 BD. this will be my first figure with light up feature:yess:

I mean my first 1/4 figure with light up feature :slap

Last edited:
69464edejw1dzxz9lbja5j.jpg

69464edejw1dzwz6auy5ij.jpg

Oh wow. Dem fingernails.

God, so excited for the full-reveal! The BD is off the hook!

A lot better than the last pisc.

Need to see more pics from different angles to judge about the head sculpt. Previous one is just ok to me and I have a feeling this one will keep the base shape of the last one only with some subtle improvement.

I do worry the side of head sculpt as I posted before. If it's same as the clean version, I can pass this one and save lots of money for...emmm...maybe ss T800 LSF? (we all know eventually it will turn out)

Anyway, four days to go.

DSC_0118_zps1b7aa1d8.jpg

Last edited:
Im down for this now.It d be stupid to miss it.Can replace my Kenner talking battle-damaged Terminator which I ve had since 1992!!

While it does look incredible I still fear the end product we get will have those EB dead eyes....at least one of them..

While it does look incredible I still fear the end product we get will have those EB dead eyes....at least one of them..

If he's up for sale soon, I would assume this is a production piece not the prototype.

Unreal sculpt! For me it beats the HT full BD sculpt hands down.

Oh no question about that and better than the EB clean version too.

This looks 100% Arnie, no doubt.

I just hope this will not suffer quality control issue.

I just hope this will not suffer quality control issue.

I can already tell he does have QC issues. He's missing part of his left arm for one thing. Also half his face his missing! Skynet MUST do better if they want to sell their products.

I can already tell he does have QC issues. He's missing part of his left arm for one thing. Also half his face his missing! Skynet MUST do better if they want to sell their products.

:gah::rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back