ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally judge the company based on the products they sell, not the people who run it.

I'd be fine with Bill if his big mouth was actually justified. He can boast about their kickass sculpts all day long, but their customer service and QC is somewhere between piss-poor and non-existent. To me, the level of douchery coming from his end gives the impression that his company is absolutely perfect in every way -- which it definitely isn't. Guy thinks he's God's gift to collectors everywhere.

Watching freaking DVDs, and here I thought my respect for him was already at rock bottom. CEO personality isn't that important, but if the CEO is the fans' main source of information, it matters.

I'd be fine with Bill if his big mouth was actually justified. He can boast about their kickass sculpts all day long, but their customer service and QC is somewhere between piss-poor and non-existent. To me, the level of douchery coming from his end gives the impression that his company is absolutely perfect in every way -- which it definitely isn't. Guy thinks he's God's gift to collectors everywhere.

Watching freaking DVDs, and here I thought my respect for him was already at rock bottom. CEO personality isn't that important, but if the CEO is the fans' main source of information, it matters.

:thud: :thud: :thud:

All righty, I think I'll refrain from posting in this thread until pics go up. Woke up at 3PM today and my brain didn't turn on until, well, now. :slap

I still mean everything I said besides that last sentence. :monkey3

On Facebook right now Bill is saying the reveal will be on Xmas eve and sales starts on 1st of Jan.

eh, I can (barely) wait a few more days for the full reveal. But what the heck, if he's taking time to do something he enjoys then I can live a little while longer without looking at pictures. lol I think we've all put things before work every once in a while.

now if it was putting the the release date on hold, then yeah I'd be a little more ticked off :monkey4

On Facebook right now Bill is saying the reveal will be on Xmas eve and sales starts on 1st of Jan.

Did he tell you that in a message or something? I'm not reading that on either his page or the Enterbay page.

Just got a message from Bill and he apologises for the delay in uploading some teaser pics but he's preparing for the new movie The Hobbit by watching The Lord of the Rings Trilogy back to back....that's fair enough IMO :)

HA HA
This guy is really something.

sales? or pre-orders? If its pre-orders, how long does it usually take for Enterbay to actually ship them out?

didn't see anything on his FB wall:dunno
maybe tomorrow we'll get the teaser. its unusually quiet on his FB wall too. maybe that's why Bill went to the cinema and watch lotr all over again:slap

I'm sure we are all ready to order this figure regardless of teaser pics...the head sculpt alone justifies this purchase for me and I can't wait!

make that 24 december.
so for who ordering online, can expect to have this around mid january.
cool enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back