ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have way too many boxes. I've thought of just manning up and ditching them, but I can't do it.

While I do appreciate a nicely designed box that really shows great graphic design, it's getting hard to store this crap. I'd almost be fine with plain, brown boxes with no graphics. Just something to hold the figure and contents in a safe, protected way that's cost effective for transportation and production.

Hm, If I buy this I can use the M79 and minigun on my clean T-800 then give the BD the M79 I already have but customise it to have a broken stock. I could use the bandolier I already have on my cyberdyne bash and all that would be wasted is the minigun and bag I already have.

I could have the cyberdyne on one side of my tv and the BD on the other....

OR, I could get the HT for £100 less...

Last edited:
I guess he does open them to inspect them.
Which is fine by me since it means less chance for hassle later.

Btw timcent88 assured me that absolutely no-one will receive second choice figures.
The problems are hitting maybe 5/6 figures he's actually trying to get all of his first batch shipped on time as promised but he might not get it done.

Time is the only problem for him now he wants to honor his orders as fast as he can.

Timcent88 will only ship figures he's sure of.
Just check his eBay profile ;-)
He's trustworthy.

I love this guy.

5 out of 6 figures with issues though, good lord. Yep, I can see that extra $50 ordering from him was well-spent.

I read that as 5 or 6 out of the bunch he has inspected so far.

Hmm. Not sure. Either way, I'm shocked at some of these problems. Missing zippers? Unacceptable. Missing accessories? Hugely unacceptable, not to mention noticeable. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I honestly doubt Bill has anyone employed for QC. Not one person. A few less salaries to pay could mean Billy-boy getting himself that fifty-gazillionth Ferarri he's been lusting over.

Thank God timcent's picking up the slack because if it wasn't for him, no one would.

Well, I think I'm buying this after all. I'll have to start editting my M79 as the broken stock version then use the one included with this on my clean T-800

Hmm. Not sure. Either way, I'm shocked at some of these problems. Missing zippers? Unacceptable. Missing accessories? Hugely unacceptable, not to mention noticeable. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I honestly doubt Bill has anyone employed for QC. Not one person. A few less salaries to pay could mean Billy-boy getting himself that fifty-gazillionth Ferarri he's been lusting over.

Thank God timcent's picking up the slack because if it wasn't for him, no one would.

I doubt BBTS will have time to double check EB work.....:slap how annoying for the seller. Sounds like a real good call going with the ebay guy on this one for a stress free transaction.:wink1:

*checks email to see it I am among those whose figure has been sent - sees an unread email, gets excited.......spam*

Decided. OSB can have my money :yess:

501B9949-E3D9-43F6-98D6-6B344FA8EFC2-5136-0000067D3070DEA1.jpg

Of course I'd also be saying that if you said you were gonna order DX10 or 13.

I read that as 5 or 6 out of the bunch he has inspected so far.

Thats not good odds:slap what the heck are they doing over there at enterbay, Does not instill confidents in ordering there product. I was of the mind not to get this piece right away, maybe down the road a ways, but now I don't want to even put it in my mind. Ordering an action figure for 400+ dollars that will most likely be defective, no thanks:cuckoo:

*checks email to see it I am among those whose figure has been sent - sees an unread email, gets excited.......spam*

501B9949-E3D9-43F6-98D6-6B344FA8EFC2-5136-0000067D3070DEA1.jpg

Of course I'd also be saying that if you said you were gonna order DX10 or 13.

I was going to get the DX13, but to me the likeness is better on this and while you get more stuff with the DX13, I'd only ever go for the full BD look anyway

And to do with QC issues, I'd be worried but I know how good OSB's customer service is so I shouldn't worry so long as I can secure a spot from OSB

I was going to get the DX13, but to me the likeness is better on this and while you get more stuff with the DX13, I'd only ever go for the full BD look anyway

And to do with QC issues, I'd be worried but I know how good OSB's customer service is so I shouldn't worry so long as I can secure a spot from OSB

Ah good, well then yeah you've definitely made the right choice. The likeness here I have to say is better than their first figure. From the looks of it they've made every improvement I would have wanted except doing an all-in-one head and neck.

Guys it's 5 or 6 out of 46 in total that have got missing parts or scratches. It's not great but 5 out if 6 would be a disaster. Relax peeps.

Ah good, well then yeah you've definitely made the right choice. The likeness here I have to say is better than their first figure. From the looks of it they've made every improvement I would have wanted except doing an all-in-one head and neck.

I agree, kind of glad we got a neckless sculpt though so that it matches the old release.

My only problem with this is the light up feature, I just wish they'd found a way of making the light in the eye permenant somehow, maybe the stand could plug into the wall and the figure be powered wirelessly or through a connector in the stand through his foot or something.

The way they have done it means the light is good for photos and thats all, not for display or anything

I agree, kind of glad we got a neckless sculpt though so that it matches the old release.

I'm not fussed about it not being consistent with the first one. For me any head that doesn't have the neck sculpted with it loses points by default. It is instantly not as good as it could be and for such a tiny insignificant benefit - the ability to tilt the head without also tilting the neck. I could easily do without that.

My only problem with this is the light up feature, I just wish they'd found a way of making the light in the eye permenant somehow, maybe the stand could plug into the wall and the figure be powered wirelessly or through a connector in the stand through his foot or something.

The way they have done it means the light is good for photos and thats all, not for display or anything

I'd have gone with the same deal as the Hot Toys MMS02 figure. Head and neck sculpted together, batteries inside the neck and light switch on the back of the neck too, hidden by the jacket collar. Switch it on for as long as you want, then switch it off when you choose.

I'm not fussed about it not being consistent with the first one. For me any head that doesn't have the neck sculpted with it loses points by default. It is instantly not as good as it could be and for such a tiny insignificant benefit - the ability to tilt the head without also tilting the neck. I could easily do without that.

I'd have gone with the same deal as the Hot Toys MMS02 figure. Head and neck sculpted together, batteries inside the neck and light switch on the back of the neck too, hidden by the jacket collar. Switch it on for as long as you want, then switch it off when you choose.

I noticed they fixed the hair that you used to always complain about! :lol

It does look a lot better, brings out the likeness a bit more rather than looking like some greaser with a leather jacket and slicked back hair

I noticed they fixed the hair that you used to always complain about! :lol

It does look a lot better, brings out the likeness a bit more rather than looking like some greaser with a leather jacket and slicked back hair

You mean the hair that I continue to complain about. Yeah. It looks much better now. I wasn't the only one though and either they got wind of those complaints or they realised it themselves. I don't mind which as long as it was fixed and it seems to be.

I just got my shipping notification from timcent88. What a relief, he'll be in my hands soon.

:horror Well... that is about 13%, which is not a great number. But this is not a surprise coming from EB. They really need to think about investing in more help to double check these things before shipping. Just make sure you buy from a place with a decent exchange policy, so your covered.

Back