ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror Well... that is about 13%, which is not a great number. But this is not a surprise coming from EB. They really need to think about investing in more help to double check these things before shipping. Just make sure you buy from a place with a decent exchange policy, so your covered.

Thing is, Bill's probably thinking that as long as others are willing to do his work for him, there's no need for him to do it himself. Like I said, more money in his pocket for Ferarris and whatever else.

Looks like EB have partly kitted up their clean T-800 already

Screenshot_2012-12-26-09-28-24.png

Guys it's 5 or 6 out of 46 in total that have got missing parts or scratches. It's not great but 5 out if 6 would be a disaster. Relax peeps.

Yep nothing to worry about.
The batch is pretty good so far considering.
Most of the figures are top notch, timcent88 just got a few problematic ones and EB is getting him sorted fast.
I'm not the last one to complain about and QC or CS but so far so good Enterbay seem to deliver and lets not forget that they are the ones proposing such an awesome figure ;-)

From those shipping notices timcent88 is busy getting you all your awesome enterbay precious!
Can't wait to see your pictures guys

Yep nothing to worry about.
The batch is pretty good so far considering.
Most of the figures are top notch, timcent88 just got a few problematic ones and EB is getting him sorted fast.
I'm not the last one to complain about and QC or CS but so far so good Enterbay seem to deliver and lets not forget that they are the ones proposing such an awesome figure ;-)

I purchased all my 1/4 scale figures from Timecent.. 1/4 scale T-800, Batman and Joker.. I'll also be purchasing the BD T-800 and any future 1/4 scale Enterbay figures from Timecent as well.

My Joker came without a pocket chain and it took Timecent only 2 weeks to send me a replacement... very honest, reliable and trustworthy!!!!!

I purchased all my 1/4 scale figures from Timecent.. 1/4 scale T-800, Batman and Joker.. I'll also be purchasing the BD T-800 and any future 1/4 scale Enterbay figures from Timecent as well.

My Joker came without a pocket chain and it took Timecent only 2 weeks to send me a replacement... very honest, reliable and trustworthy!!!!!

:hi5:
This guy takes his business and customer satisfaction seriously, he seem to have a pretty good relation with Enterbay wich he has only praise for (the products AND the people).
He's definitely my go to guy for Enterbay stuff from now on :)

Shipped! (timcent88)

:blissy

"Another one bite the dust ooooooooooooooh"
Congrats mate!

We... I... NEED MOARRRRR PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ^^

:hi5:
This guy takes his business and customer satisfaction seriously, he seem to have a pretty good relation with Enterbay wich he has only praise for (the products AND the people).
He's definitely my go to guy for Enterbay stuff from now on :)^^

Assuming this arrives just fine then yeah I'll also use Timcent in future for the 1:4 scalers.

Now to look up my postal services hours of operation to see if theres any likelihood of getting it next week. I don't want to have my hopes up for nothing.

I think the only other national day off is January 1st (Tuesday) so it should be good. I think I could possibly have this by next Friday.

I envy you guys getting it so quickly, but this will be worth any wait after all the waiting we've done just to see someone make it.

Back