ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit I'll be a bit annoyed of he hasn't shipped mine as I ordered mine An hour after they went up. He should ship them in the order the customers paid for them. If he came across a damaged one intended for someone he should have still fulfilled their order and the last few then miss out.

I don't care for the extra forearm and minigun, really strange that this didn't come with a M79 with damaged shoulder stock.

Okay after seeing these pictures maybe I was wrong about the mini gun being 1/6th...but still for some reason it still doesn't look accurate to true 1/4

I have to admit I'll be a bit annoyed of he hasn't shipped mine as I ordered mine An hour after they went up. He should ship them in the order the customers paid for them. If he came across a damaged one intended for someone he should have still fulfilled their order and the last few then miss out.

Well i don't think he did kept track of who paid/ordered first.
He has 46 figures to ship, he went trough paypal payments, completed the shipping labels, put them on boxes as he went and then took the ones closer to the door in his car to the post office ^^
You might be one of the lucky ones who already got it shipped so maybe just ask him and you will know :)

Also the deal was he got his stock the 24th and Shipped ONLY the 27th.
He managed to ship a few because he had the time and wanted to clear some space.
So far he is respecting his word.
All the figure ordered will be shipped soon.

Check his feedback, he's the real deal.
I'm defending him only because of the message i posted got him some worried, impatient mail while he is making everything possible to make sure everyone get a great figure and fast.
Anyway i'm in the same boat as you guys and i choose to trust him based on his past record.

EDIT: Got a message from TIMCENT88, only the figures who have scratches and defective joints are left now, he has to wait until EB store open to get his replacements ( wich the store has). The others were missing accessories wich he filled using the accessories of the problematic figures (the ones with scratches and defective joints).
Hope i'm clear ^^

Last edited:
Contacted TIMCENT88 about the shipping status of my order.
He told me that he's got his 46 first figures for the first buyers but all is not perfect some cannot be shipped and that he's got to fix this before shipping to buyers...
Dunna what are the problems, asked him if they are random issues or something that is repeated on every figure Waiting on his answer on that.
He told be about the second batch that should arrive in 10 days, probably meaning i would have to wait...
Well at least this is really a serious seller who take the satisfaction of his customers very seriously!

Thanks for the info... Can you keep us posted? I'm curious about the problems..

Glad to help!

Here are the 3 problems he encountered :
Missing accessories.
Scratches.
Loose joints.

Missing accessories will be filled with those from the scratches/loose joints boxes.
Scratches/loose joints are going back to Enterbay store to be replaced.

Here is what he explained to me,
In june he sold many enterbay batmans and jokers.
It's no problem for him to send them quickly but when the buyers received their figures some had issues and so he had to recollect the figures or parts, get the replacements, reship etc...
So this time he decided to avoid the hassle for him and for his customers and make sure he's shipping figures with no problems.
Basically he's doing ENTERBAY job and i'm grateful to him for that :)

He was going to bed when i post my message that got him the worried mails, I told him to go to bed, the mails will still be there after a good night of sleep :) ^^

Last edited:
is this timecent guy located in hongkong?
might use him the next time I decided to buy another 1/4 figures from EB.
And I'm really dissapointed with EB. they might develop a new paint apps system, but they're not trying hard enough on improving their QC :slap

is this timecent guy located in hongkong?
might use him the next time I decided to buy another 1/4 figures from EB.
And I'm really dissapointed with EB. they might develop a new paint apps system, but they're not trying hard enough on improving their QC :slap

maybe it's time to look at the 1/4 HT :wave

How much was shipping with Enterbay. Or was it just included with the overall price like it usually is?

What did you pay shipped.

Timcent may be our savior if he actually checks QC each time. From now on, if I want an Enterbay figure, I'll go through him. I have no problem with someone opening my figure box and fiddling with the joints if it means I am guaranteed one free from cheap quality control issues.

I personally didn't use them for my first regular T-800, I went through a dealer, so I'm not sure.

I think the turn around time was pretty quick. I remember Pitu ordered his and received it in a few weeks. Others have had horror stories, so, I don't know.

I want a box that dissolves when you receive it in the mail, that way it won't be factored i to resale at all. I have a room in my house FOR boxes. It's ridiculous. If they weren't such a necessity when it comes to the after market, i'd burn them all.

Back