ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the word on how long you guys will have to wait?

BBTS finally has it up due in Feb, if that's true it wouldn't be much of a wait, curious why Rambo seems to be the only EB figure to have such a massive delay between EB direct orders and dealers like BBTS.

BBTS finally has it up due in Feb, if that's true it wouldn't be much of a wait, curious why Rambo seems to be the only EB figure to have such a massive delay between EB direct orders and dealers like BBTS.

That's not bad at all. How much? I can't find it on their site.

$520 shipped for me, once the time comes and I get the money together I might look around for better.

WOW $500 bones for a plastic figure. Pushing the envelope.

With leather and metal parts...its the nature of the hobby. I've seen people drop more for a kato suit...thats a suit or a 1/6 plastic dude :cuckoo:. I don't even own a suit that expensive...lol.

That price at BBTS is killing me right now. $499 plus shipping. I didn't think it would be that much more from them. I was thinking it would come in at the HD Bruce Lee price around $429... I need to look somewhere else now. :(

BBTS may lower their price, it is shocking that they're charging $100 more than the first EB T-800.

Beyond shocked at that price, but they did try to sell their second batch of the EB T-800 original at that price too for a few months. They ended up dropping the price by $70 just recently, so there is a chance of a lower price down the road. I don't think I can wait that long though.

How come people say its hard to get the t-shirt off the original release? It's really easy, just did it a second ago

Good to know as I know now, ill last about 5 minutes from getting this until I want to kit up my first release with the cyberdyne gear :lol

Merry Christmas fellow T2 fans. And a-dev. :lol

just placed an order with TIMCENT! should be shipped Jan 8-10th,, probably 20 more days tell arrive, this going to be a long wait.

just placed an order with TIMCENT! should be shipped Jan 8-10th,, probably 20 more days tell arrive, this going to be a long wait.

I want to place my order with timecent too, but ebay showed estimated between Thu. Feb. 14 and Fri. Feb. 22. I just sent him a message through ebay asking if he can confirm his ship dates.

I want to place my order with timecent too, but ebay showed estimated between Thu. Feb. 14 and Fri. Feb. 22. I just sent him a message through ebay asking if he can confirm his ship dates.

yeah I asked him about this, he confirmed it's Jan 8-10th :clap

Can anybody tell me the best way to go about canceling my order from enterbay? I think I'm going to go with timcent instead. Seems like the extar 50 bucks will be worth it if I can avoid the headache of a qc problem. Plus, it sounds like ill get it a bit quicker. I never got a confirmation email from enterbay, but I got a reciept from paypal

Can anybody tell me the best way to go about canceling my order from enterbay? I think I'm going to go with timcent instead. Seems like the extar 50 bucks will be worth it if I can avoid the headache of a qc problem. Plus, it sounds like ill get it a bit quicker. I never got a confirmation email from enterbay, but I got a reciept from paypal

Same here. I have sent them ([email protected]) on Monday requesting to cancel my order. I got an auto reply saying due to the holiday they will return on 12/27. I also send an email to [email protected] and got the same reply.

Back