Endor Rebels Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look like Brant. Which is cool. Brant is one hell of a great guy and deserves to be immortalized as a SW character!:chew !!!!!

jlcmsu said:
I'll be getting all three for sure. They look nice and all but I'm not sure why SS choose this as the start of the Military line if these are the start. I mean the Jedi started with Luke, Sith with Vader/Maul, Heroes with Han and the Military with Endor Rebel Troopers? Ok I'm buying them but color me puzzeled.
Well if you think about it really, Sideshow prolly doesn't want to blow all their jism in the very begining of each line... I would say they want to keep folks interested in each line and if SS goes and releases all the ones everybody wants first, then that would be the death of each line. I will get the bearded guy. Thats it.

Somewhat odd, but I agree with the last post, they had been releasing so many integral figures; it was time for the not so necessary.

Buttmunch said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why not have a Contest and the winner get to be made into a figure. For example, you could end up as another rebel trooper, or an imerial officer. Or in other lines, a Gondorian Soldier, a zombie, etc. Come on Sidehsow you need to make another Brant figure! :rotfl

that would be one sweet contest to win!! id enter like a bazillion times

pixletwin said:
Well if you think about it really, Sideshow prolly doesn't want to blow all their jism in the very begining of each line... I would say they want to keep folks interested in each line and if SS goes and releases all the ones everybody wants first, then that would be the death of each line. I will get the bearded guy. Thats it.

That's what I've been trying to say. But I'm getting drowned in all the "these are weak", "PASS", "what a waste" posts.

pixletwin said:
endor.jpg

Not a joke after all.... :rolleyes:

Not too into this. I'd like one to represent, that's it at the moment. Not sure who to get. Either Nik Sant or the "hoodie" guy. Depends on more pics.

Now I have to watch ROTJ to see who sticks out the most. I guess Nik Sant, but I prefer the hoodie guy at first glance.

bronco1855 said:
that would be one sweet contest to win!! id enter like a bazillion times

Hell yeah, that's the best idea for a constest I've ever heard!

I just know that if I don't get these that I will regret it when they later announce Endor Han and Leia and the scout trooper. You know the scout trooper is eventually coming, possibly with a speeder bike, and who is going to be fighting him? (Other than the Ewoks?) Throw in a massive shield bunker environment with Chewbacca and the droids, and a year or two from now I will kick myself for not getting these guys.

However, after considering the amount of space that I have to display stuff, I think I might have to stick with only Jedi/Sith and characters that fit into the Jabba's palace environment. If this line goes on forever I will ultimately have to pass on something, sooner or later.

(But if the one on the right is based on Brant I will at least get that one, since I got to meet Brant at SDCC and I think he deserves to be a Star Wars figure.)

haha a year into this line and this is the best sideshow could come up with to kick off one of the most anticipated lines yet? just wow....

nash said:
haha a year into this line and this is the best sideshow could come up with to kick off one of the most anticipated lines yet? just wow....
Yep. A stunningly unfortunate decision, IMHO.

Buttmunch said:
... I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why not have a Contest and the winner get to be made into a figure. For example, you could end up as another rebel trooper, or an imerial officer. Or in other lines, a Gondorian Soldier, a zombie, etc. Come on Sidehsow you need to make another Brant figure! :rotfl
No no no no no, forget it guys, that contest is already won by me! Because Brant is one hell of a great guy (sic jlcmsu), and I'm a hell of a great SSC customer! :D If they make me, i'd look like Admiral Daarla, except with beautiful long blonde hair, in stead of red! Ahhhh! Who'd say no to that? :D

Originally when I heard the rumor of these figures I was very much against the idea. Now that I see them. I'm really starting to like them. Think of it these way: these may be the only Endor Troopers we get for years or even ever. Instead of giving us one figure with nobody to go with for a year or so Sideshow is giving us a little squad. I imagine they might do the same with clone troopers. Most people wouldn't be complaining if we get 3 501st troopers to go with Sith Annie. I think Sideshow has a plan. They obviously had something in mind with Jabba. Just give it time.

darthviper107 said:
You know, perhaps there will be better pictures in the newsletter--they seem awefully hasbro colored to me.

Best we can expect tonight is a PREVIEW... if SS follows suit with the way every other SW item has been premiered.

Now that I've seen the pictures, I'm still not feeling these. $60 each might be a little too much for me to pay for non-descript background characters. Plus, the camo fabric should look more like this:

endor.jpg

pixletwin said:

That's most likely true. I'm cool with it I'm just suprised they went with this instead of say a Sandtrooper or Clones. Either way I'm getting all 3.

IrishJedi said:
Yep. A stunningly unfortunate decision, IMHO.

Just becaues they don't go with something big named doesn't make it a bad decision. There are lots of army builders that will guy this big time. So it's a good decision for SS and that section of fans. If you don't want these then you wouldn't have been a completist because at someone point they would have done all 3.

Back