Endor Rebels Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope these are just prototype outfits. I was kind of looking forward to these cause SS can make some great military figures. The clothes just don't look all that great, espescially for $60.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Did you buy the entire Jabba scene? Jabba-throne-Bib-creature pack-Leia? Did you get a discount on that? I sure didn't.

good point! but as someone pointed out over on rs the jabba stuff was all pretty unique from each other. these are the same body and some same accessories. thet have different headsculpts and a few different accessories but they are not that different from each other

I guess I just don't see what you other guys do. To me they look like well taliored, detailed, well scupted figures. I mean hell, the actually have fabric on the helmets and leather chin straps unlike the Hasbro helmets for Luke and Leia that were all plasitc. Not to mention if u look at the bandoleirs, they have the carts in them.

First of all, I feel like an idiot for moving my head around and around trying to get a better view of that picture without the glare...

:eek:

I am really going to have to think about these. I don't have room to be a completist with the 12" line, and these just aren't recognizably Star Wars. The average person seeing these on their own probably wouldn't make the Star Wars connection. I have been waiting for the military line to kick off so that we could see some iconic costumes like these:

RebelTrooper4.jpg

TIE-PILOT.jpg

Stormtrooper.jpg

thire-1.jpg

180px-ScoutTrooper.jpg

tarkin10.jpg

tomandshell said:
First of all, I feel like an idiot for moving my head around and around trying to get a better view of that picture without the glare...

:eek:

I am really going to have to think about these. I don't have room to be a completist with the 12" line, and these just aren't recognizably Star Wars. The average person seeing these on their own probably wouldn't make the Star Wars connection. I have been waiting for the military line to kick off so that we could see some iconic costumes like these:

I'm wichoo T.

Yeah... I hope SS just releases these as Inclusive.. and With better clothing.. then I'd definately buy them... if only for hopes of Biker Scouts and Bike!

Do you think SS would make a speeder bike?

Khev said:
I wonder how many people will buy the the third guy and give the trenchcoat to Han.
That was my first thought as well.

Two other things I found interesting is NONE of them have outfits like the Hasbro figures.

creature4000 said:
Do you think SS would make a speeder bike?

Before SDCC I would have said no. After seeing the complete Jabba setup, I would say that anything is possible with this line. A speeder bike would be the most practical vehicle to reproduce due to its smaller size. (I'm not holding my breath for a 1/6 scale X-Wing.)

tomandshell said:
Before SDCC I would have said no. After seeing the complete Jabba setup, I would say that anything is possible with this line. A speeder bike would be the most practical vehicle to reproduce due to its smaller size. (I'm not holding my breath for a 1/6 scale X-Wing.)

Yeah, but they are huuuuuuuge. I have the Hasblo Endor Luke POTJ bike and display space becomes a serious issue.

BTW, that bike is very well made IMO... and you can use the Endor outfit on your SSC Jedi Luke, hard to beat,

I'm on the fence about these. Hopefully we'll find out more about them tonight.

And if you don't like these, don't buy them! No one's forcing you to buy 1 or all 3. The Military line is going to have the option for army builders. I think it's great that SS is giving you the option of three diferent soldiers. If there were only one you'd be complaining about that too.

Well, it is kind of good news though--means that the next figure after these is most likely going to be Sith---then we'll be able to see if we'll be getting our Vader next year.

Darth Loki said:
I'm on the fence about these. Hopefully we'll find out more about them tonight.

And if you don't like these, don't buy them! No one's forcing you to buy 1 or all 3. The Military line is going to have the option for army builders. I think it's great that SS is giving you the option of three diferent soldiers. If there were only one you'd be complaining about that too.

Isn't that pretty much common sense with anything?

Jesse :D

SWEET!

Sideshow is just making me happier and happier with each new Star Wars release!

now if they could only produce more Buffy/Angel and Universal Monster figures i'd be really happy . . .

Can we get a scan of that page so its easier to read. It looks like they are saying shipping early 07? WHAT???????? So we have Jabba, and all that plus these 3.

Jesseawilson said:
Isn't that pretty much common sense with anything?

Jesse :D

You would think wouldn't you. But it doesn't stop people from complaining.

I really hope these have crappy exclusives so I can save a few bucks by going through a retailer. If I get them of course :monkey3

tomandshell said:
...I am really going to have to think about these. I don't have room to be a completist with the 12" line, and these just aren't recognizably Star Wars. The average person seeing these on their own probably wouldn't make the Star Wars connection. I have been waiting for the military line to kick off so that we could see some iconic costumes like these:
I perfectly agree with you there. But I guess that SSC thinks they have all the time in the world to bring us the icons of the military line, because we are not going anywhere, and we will buy the icons anyway!
Protozaius said:
I'm now officially not a completist. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
I have to reconsider my status too. I think once these ERT's hit the market, my days of a SSC SW 12-inch completist are over. I don't see the point of buying 3 nobodies.
In a way, I'm glad the LotR 12" line isn't as popular as the SW 12" line. I don't think SSC will ever make three nobody Gondor soldiers.

darthviper107 said:
Well, it is kind of good news though--means that the next figure after these is most likely going to be Sith---then we'll be able to see if we'll be getting our Vader next year.

What makes you so sure about this?:confused:

Back