elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Thanks man, yes i will try to put a clear shield on the chest but damaged. I wanna make a BD B.A.T.

FOr the head i'm using the one from the hasbro BAT fig. With some mods i think it will look great!

The Hasbro B.A.T. is great idea. The arms were pretty good to if I recall. Can't wait to see him all banged up!

Oh and w/ Face's yellow emblem!

Ok still pretty rough and unfinished but you get the idea.

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

Damn Seb! I an very excited to see this finished. This is a figure I am sure Sideshow wont make. Cant wait to see it finished.

Man, Seb is amazing! He is like the Hot Toys of customizing! There are no limits to what he can do!

Gotta agree with face, I really can't stop starring at this one. Love the weathering already and that cracked chest sheild looks awesome. Funny how well the Pro. arms work for a droid's. Very masterful stuff!

Curious who the head is on the top right next to the Hasbro Storm Shadow.

Wow. Awesome stuff Seb. Cant wait to see him all done up.

Awesome now if only sideshow could keep up this pace I'be broke.:joy

Thanks guys, this one my fav cobra fig as a kid.
ANd to answer some question

EVIL, yes this is the trooper outfit dye in black
Mando, the head next to stormshadow is for my cobra Nightviper

:horror:horror:horror

Damn Seb, just when I think your stuff couldn't possibly get any better, you show something like this... Awesome!!

I think every figure you've done so far (including this one) looks FRAKKING awesome. One question about the BAT figure. Are you going to make the funky back pack with all the other arm attachments?

Back