Media Electronics Entertainment Expo 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't they getting someone besides Jack Tretton this year? He was always an excellent host! He will be missed.

Destiny trailer is SO cliché, "fate of the world" and bla bla bla but that white PS4 is awesome!

Aside from the games, PS now and PS TV, I didn't think there was that much this time. Oh well, the games were awesome!

I missed the conference! I just saw part of Little Big Planet segment, and had to leave. I'm going to go check out some of the trailers and announcements right now.

I dunno... I think really all that I got this year was more excited to play Order 1886 and The Division.

Only new games that really stuck out to me were far cry 4, ac unity, and Rainbow Six: siege

The rest of the presentations didn't really tell us anything we didn't know about mass effect, battlefront, or battlefield hardline. Even a couple of the Games announced last year didn't seem to reveal anything new (dying light? Mad max?).

Add to that the fact we still haven't gotten a new Fallout!

For me:

No man's sky
Arkham Knight
MGSV
Inside
Rainbow Six Siege,
FarCry 4
The Order 1886

Can't believe I'm excited for 2 FPS, it was a tired genre for me, plus I'll be getting Wolfenstein soon.

And WTF is Let it die?

It's Nintendo's time!
648.gif

Back