Media Electronics Entertainment Expo 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg :slap Activision has a signed deals with Microsoft, meaning they'll show COD there. Microsoft also has deals with Rockstar, meaning GTA and Red Dead (If announced) will be shown there. They will also have more then one halo game, Forza, Gears of war, Mortal Kombat and other unannounced titles and quote "Something that has never ever been done before."

A Forza announcement is kind of meaningless in that there was a Forza game last year. And with Driveclub and The Crew gamers will have their pick. Also Ubisoft has a deal with Sony so pretty much they will be getting the exclusive stuff there. Oh and Sony also has Destiny. Exlusive content and early access to the beta. Sony is not hurting. And while I despise Gears(series peaked at 2) it is not in the same ball park as Uncharted or God of War. And more than likely MGS 5 will be shown by Sony. Plus Naughty Dog has an unannounced game to show. And all of this is assuming we don't get any news on The Last Guardian and Last of Us 2. I am not knocking MS. I hope they have a good show, and maybe even convince me to buy a XB1. But to act like Sony has nothing to show is stupid.And it doesn't matter that Sony shows MGS5 or MS shows COD, they will be on both consoles. with minor exclusives.

I have nothing against Sony. They have great games, especially naughty dogs. Xbox also has great games, such as halo. But any multiplatformers are instantly being played on a PC :rock

I really hope Battlefront has Battlefield sized sandboxes, and even larger for the space battles.

Battlefront 3 and Mass Effect would be awesome!!!!

Anyone else hear if God of War 4 might be shown?

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel to the game I'm playing this year with slightly better graphics and slightly worse controls and missions! :rock

What I'm saying is that this year is "Microsoft's" E3. I'm a PC gamer so I honestly don't side with anything, but which ever when has more, well known and better games, is the one who wins. So far Sony has very little to show compared to Microsoft. Also Call of Duty has a deal with Microsoft, so does Battlefield and most FFP's. Therefore they get to present them at their conferences unlike Sony.

This needs to be their e3, else the system will probably end up being the amazon one.

Battlefront is confirmed to be shown, I'm really hoping to see the new Mass Effect too though.

Prices on the original game have gone crazy. So much hype.

Edit:spike is showing the new homefront.

Last edited:
Call of duty's gameplay looked impressive, defiantly feels different. Forza is getting free DLC and Forza Horizon 2 has been announced. Defiantly going down the right road so far.

Evolves new monster looks awesome, probably one of the only games I'm looking forward to that actually comes out this year. Assassins Creed: Unity doesn't really interest me, but defiantly looks different once again with co-op. :lol :lol :rotfl

New Dragon age game, looked interesting. Never played any of them either. Sunset Overdrive looks crazy as always and the trailer was pretty amusing. The multiplayer seems pretty interesting. Willing to give it a shot. But oh boy... Dead rising 3, what happened since I last put it down?!?! :lol :lol :rotfl

Back