Media Electronics Entertainment Expo 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dead rising commercial was lolz.

Still hoping the super weak Dino Crisis sequel rumor is true?

Yeah I'd like to see some Dino Crisis :pray But Fable Legends looks good. Haven't played since the 2nd one but oh boy this one might bring me back, though I do remember it not being as cartoonish. The new villain mode seems to be what I'd play as. Project spark is like a roided out Little Big Planet, but it has CONKER!!! But, the Masterchief collection.... I've ****ed my pants :horror

Last edited:
Nice showing from Xbox. I think the best thing about their presentation is that all of the "in-game" footage was truly believable as in-game. And dat Halo announcement. Nice.

That was a great conference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, loved Microsoft's conference. Looking forward to seeing Battlefront :yess:

does anyone know if battlefront will keep it's 3rd person perspective? I've always enjoyed 3rd person more so than 1st person, 3rd always seemed to give a larger scale of the battle, and with it being star wars it just seems right.

does anyone know if battlefront will keep it's 3rd person perspective? I've always enjoyed 3rd person more so than 1st person, 3rd always seemed to give a larger scale of the battle, and with it being star wars it just seems right.
Hope so, they better allow you to play the Jedi. Also hoping they re-do Battle for Middle Earth as well. :pray:

Gee Wish the star wars trailer was better

Don't worry, the next teaser/trailer will be shown .... In spring of 2015 :horror

But the game seriously looks to be all quality. Glad they're striving for a masterpiece.

Back