Media Electronics Entertainment Expo 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goonsack Steve

Da' One And Only Goonsack
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This years E3 Is gonna be a BIG one, with more HALO news then ever before, the first next-gen Call of Duty and new instalments to games such as Uncharted, Star Wars: Battlefront and God of War. Tune in Monday June 9th at 9:30 PST for the worlds latest and biggest gaming expo ever.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I was about to create such a topic. Awesome, any updates and discussions will be done here.

I'll personally be watching IGN's pre-show at 2:00AM (9:00AM PST) for me. Honestly can't wait to hear some more games announced and news for current games, since it's been quiet recently.

Good call on the thread. Where are you guys watching E3, by the way? Usually, I'd tune into G4 around this time of the year, but they aren't around anymore.

Good call on the thread. Where are you guys watching E3, by the way? Usually, I'd tune into G4 around this time of the year, but they aren't around anymore.

I'm just gonna livestream it. Speaking of, anybody knows where can I livestream Sony's conference on Youtube?

Doesn't YouTube have a livestream option? If not you can make yourself a www.Twitch.tv account and broadcast from there.

Thanks but I don't wanna create an account just to watch one stream. Usually IGN, Gamespot, etc will livestream the event on Youtube. I'm just looking for the best channel to choose.

If I'm not mistaken, Sony streamed the event on YouTube themselves last year, didn't they?

Why is there ZERO indication on E3 when I log onto my PS4...? I was wondering if this was today or next Monday. Seems like a really quiet amt of hype for this year

Why is there ZERO indication on E3 when I log onto my PS4...? I was wondering if this was today or next Monday. Seems like a really quiet amt of hype for this year

I feel the same way, I still can't find a Youtube channel that literally screams "WE'RE LIVESTREAMING IT DAMMIT.", Instead, I'm just relying on what the other cats are saying here. :lol

Probably because Sony has very little to show this year. Because let's be honest, they have Uncharted, God of War, Last of Us and a couple of new games. Where Microsoft has Halo games, Call of Duty, Battlfield, Gears of War and other to be announced games. So really, id probably be staying quiet if I was going up against that aswell lol :lol :lol :rotfl

Probably because Sony has very little to show this year. Because let's be honest, they have Uncharted, God of War, Last of Us and a couple of new games. Where Microsoft has Halo games, Call of Duty, Battlfield, Gears of War and other to be announced games. So really, id probably be staying quiet if I was going up against that aswell lol :lol :lol :rotfl

Dude, you are nuts..Sony is the underdog this year? Would be great if true. MS was so underwhelming last year, that they can only go up from there. I don't expect much from Gears this year cause its just started production, but next for sure!!! And wait, COD isn't MS exclusive, right? SO, that should be on both....?

If uncharted is an impressive as the hype suggests, that's all people will talk about, IMO

Dude, you are nuts..Sony is the underdog this year? Would be great if true. MS was so underwhelming last year, that they can only go up from there. I don't expect much from Gears this year cause its just started production, but next for sure!!! And wait, COD isn't MS exclusive, right? SO, that should be on both....?

If uncharted is an impressive as the hype suggests, that's all people will talk about, IMO
What I'm saying is that this year is "Microsoft's" E3. I'm a PC gamer so I honestly don't side with anything, but which ever when has more, well known and better games, is the one who wins. So far Sony has very little to show compared to Microsoft. Also Call of Duty has a deal with Microsoft, so does Battlefield and most FFP's. Therefore they get to present them at their conferences unlike Sony.

Call of Duty will be on both systems. Battlefield will be on both systems. How are those wins for Microsoft? Battlefield will be shown at EA's conference along with Madden, Dragon Age: Inquisition, etc. Ubisoft will show AC5, The Division, The Crew, etc. MS will show Halo 5 and maybe Gears. Sony will show Uncharted 4, tease God of War 4, Driveclub, The Order 1866. One of them will get to show MGS5 and the other will probably announce GTA5 for next gen, if it exists. So how is any of that a MS win?

COD sucks bawz, it's won't do anything for MS and it's multiplatform anyway. Same deal with Battlefield being multi.

Call of Duty will be on both systems. Battlefield will be on both systems. How are those wins for Microsoft? Battlefield will be shown at EA's conference along with Madden, Dragon Age: Inquisition, etc. Ubisoft will show AC5, The Division, The Crew, etc. MS will show Halo 5 and maybe Gears. Sony will show Uncharted 4, tease God of War 4, Driveclub, The Order 1866. One of them will get to show MGS5 and the other will probably announce GTA5 for next gen, if it exists. So how is any of that a MS win?
Omg :slap Activision has a signed deals with Microsoft, meaning they'll show COD there. Microsoft also has deals with Rockstar, meaning GTA and Red Dead (If announced) will be shown there. They will also have more then one halo game, Forza, Gears of war, Mortal Kombat and other unannounced titles and quote "Something that has never ever been done before."

Back