Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked Xander and I always wanted him to die. I actually cheered when he got his eye crushed out lol.

LOL. Harsh! But it beats getting sliced in half.

I have to admit I'm not much of a fan of the style but the lack of anything else prompted me to pick up an EOD Buffy when it went on half-price clearance at EE. I have it next to my 12" figures which is not too good because she looks like an eight year old next to the big guys.

It's great for the price I paid. I think if Willow had turned out to be more Willow-y I would've been more inclined to collect other pieces from the line since I'm a completist by nature but neither Willow sparked a whit of my interest. No Willow, no Xander. Faith, however, is on order, and if Angel comes out well, I'd consider picking him up. Spike as the concept drawing looked would be a sure no from me.

I will probably get Angel and it depends if Spike looks good enough. I never liked Xander and I always wanted him to die. I actually cheered when he got his eye crushed out lol. I actually don't have any males in my collection right now until the Thundercats come out.

It's ok. I don't like Xander all that much either. But I feel he's part of the unit and we need him...sadly.

WE NEED XANDER....how can you guys not like Xander!! :mad:

especially after he has that heart to heart talk with Dawn in the magic shop!!!

XANDER: They'll never know how tough it is, Dawnie, to be the one who isn't chosen. To live so near to the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me. I saw you last night. I see you working here today. You're not special. You're extraordinary. (stands, kisses her forehead, starts to walk out of the room)

Shame on you guys!!:D

Last edited:

XANDER: They'll never know how tough it is, Dawnie, to be the one who isn't chosen. To live so near to the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me. I saw you last night. I see you working here today. You're not special. You're extraordinary. (stands, kisses her forehead, starts to walk out of the room)

Shame on you guys!!:D

I agree 100% with Power. Xander needs to be "immortalized" by Electric Tiki. :lecture

Xander totally irritated me in Becoming when he lied to Buffy. I am so 12 years old and hold a grudge.
Snob.gif

On the serious side he just has never been one of my favorite characters, I enjoyed him in the episode (title escape me at the moment) when he gave his speech to Dawn about being the only one in the group without a "gift" and what her gift was. That was touching.

Otherwise, meh. Much like Dawn who I haaaaated with such a passion. I don't think it was the actual character of Dawn I think it was the way Michelle choose to play her, didn't care for it at all.

It was in the house actually. Not to be a know-it-all...

Xander totally irritated me in Becoming when he lied to Buffy. I am so 12 years old and hold a grudge.
Snob.gif

On the serious side he just has never been one of my favorite characters, I enjoyed him in the episode (title escape me at the moment) when he gave his speech to Dawn about being the only one in the group without a "gift" and what her gift was. That was touching.

It's hard to know why he said it, but after hating him for it for years, I'm starting to more and more believe that he did it because he knew that Buffy needed to walk in there, not thinking about saving Angel, but to kill Angelus.

And the ep with Dawn was potential.

Was the talk in the house...really? i so remember it being in the magic shop at that table they gathered around.....hmmm

regardless Xander Rocks and I totally agree with your view on Xander telling buffy that so she could concentrate on getting the job done and not try to figure out how to save him!!

Xander is not my favorite Buffyverse character, I must have a least ten others before him in my list, but I still want to see Tiki produce a tooned Xander statue. We really need to have Giles and Xander with the Buffy and Willow they made, all the four together again like in the Chosen episode before the final fight.

Here are the BTVS characters I would want to see done :

Giles (from first seasons in his librarian style)
Xander (don't know the outfit I would like)
Anya
Tara (in her under you spell outfit)
Oz
Cordelia
Dawn (in her Gift outfit)
Riley (in his military outfit)

and for the baddies / villains :
Angel / Angelus (in his becoming finale scene outfit)
Spike
Drusilla (red dress or black dress)
Adam
Caleb
Anyanka (the wish outfit)
werewolf Oz
Master

Xander is not my favorite Buffyverse character, I must have a least ten others before him in my list, but I still want to see Tiki produce a tooned Xander statue. We really need to have Giles and Xander with the Buffy and Willow they made, all the four together again like in the Chosen episode before the final fight.

Here are the BTVS characters I would want to see done :

Giles (from first seasons in his librarian style)
Xander (don't know the outfit I would like)
Anya
Tara (in her under you spell outfit)
Oz
Cordelia
Dawn (in her Gift outfit)
Riley (in his military outfit)

and for the baddies / villains :
Angel / Angelus (in his becoming finale scene outfit)
Spike
Drusilla (red dress or black dress)
Adam
Caleb
Anyanka (the wish outfit)
werewolf Oz
Master

The Master would be a must!!! :lecture I like your taste!!! :rock

Well, after much searching, I FINALLY secured a Tooned-Up Glory. My local contact fell through unfortunately, but I managed to track another down. Now, I just hope it arrives in one piece! Anyone else have any issues or concerns with this one? How is the packaging?

Well, after much searching, I FINALLY secured a Tooned-Up Glory. My local contact fell through unfortunately, but I managed to track another down. Now, I just hope it arrives in one piece! Anyone else have any issues or concerns with this one? How is the packaging?

Congrats on your score.

She's great. She's packed tight. She comes on her base, you cannot remove it. So don't be worried she's a defect. :D

She'll come in her Electric tiki box, packed in the sideshow mailer and then a shipping box. So she should be good and safe.

You're going to love her!

Congrats on your score.

She's great. She's packed tight. She comes on her base, you cannot remove it. So don't be worried she's a defect. :D

She'll come in her Electric tiki box, packed in the sideshow mailer and then a shipping box. So she should be good and safe.

You're going to love her!

Thanks Buffygirl! Much appreciated. :rock

She shipped today, so she might be here by Friday/Saturday, but probably not until early next week. Can't wait!

Now, I just need a Vengeance Willow and I'm finally caught up to you!!! :lol

Congrats on the tooned Glory Chap!!!

WOW!!!....that didn't take long did it, and to think you were luke warm on these at the beginning :D

Congrats on the tooned Glory Chap!!!

WOW!!!....that didn't take long did it, and to think you were luke warm on these at the beginning :D

Yeah, I know, but I had a change of heart!

This line has really exceeded my every expectation. :rock

Post Pics when she arrives :D

I never ended up getting Glory even though she looks Great!!!

but at this point too much coming and unless it's the Giles, Xander, Angel or Spike i'm not getting anymore.

Post Pics when she arrives :D

I never ended up getting Glory even though she looks Great!!!

but at this point too much coming and unless it's the Giles, Xander, Angel or Spike i'm not getting anymore.

I definitely see your point there. I had to sell a few pieces to make room (and money) for her. Pics this weekend for sure! :rock

Thanks Buffygirl! Much appreciated. :rock

She shipped today, so she might be here by Friday/Saturday, but probably not until early next week. Can't wait!

Now, I just need a Vengeance Willow and I'm finally caught up to you!!! :lol

Well, only where the electric tiki line is concerned. ;) but glad you're getting her. You're going to love her.

Well, only where the electric tiki line is concerned. ;) but glad you're getting her. You're going to love her.

Ha ha.....:mad: :rotfl

Hey, totally random, but do you have pics of your Factory X Buffy collection? I tracked down the Slayer's Stake and the Orb of Thesulah at a good price at an online website, but am still on the fence about purchasing it.

(If so, please post in the Factory X thread before I derail this thread anymore. :lol)

Back