Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proof of my accomplishments!!! :lecture

picture.php

Just look at those beautifully aligned feet!!! :rock :rock

Thanks all for the help!!! You guys rock!

Now, with that said, does anyone want to buy a Dark Willow? I have an extra now. :lol

Thats AWESOME :D :D :D , what did you do differently?? to get her to stand right??

And closer and closer it creeps:

We will begin processing all orders for the Glory Statue - Tooned Up Television Series collectible (item #900178) on October 19th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

WAHOOO. That's only 3 days from now. I guess that means Cornerstore will also be receiving there's and from there, I'll get mine. I cannot wait.

Desi, please post photos, at least one, when you get her. I'll be about a week behind you. It will be nice to add a different character to the set up. Two Buffy's and two Willows...too much. So Glory in the center will be amazing.

I'm gonna have them set up, Glory in the center, Buffy on either side of her, just back a bit and the Willows on either side, back a bit behind Buffy. That will be cool, till I get bored and change it up.

Desi, please post photos, at least one, when you get her. I'll be about a week behind you.

You know I will, love!

I have got to get myself to Ikea and get some shelves with glass fronts so I can put my stuff back out.

Glory has changed to 'shipping soon'. I noticed that I ordered this July 08, wow, has it really been that long?

Just saw that they charged me yesterday for her. On the way soon!

ETA: She'll be here on the 26th

Last edited:
Just saw that they charged me yesterday for her. On the way soon!

ETA: She'll be here on the 26th

You already got a shipping notice? I got charged on Tuesday, it's Friday an still nothing. I know it's not that long, but I find if I get charged on a Tuesday I usually get notice by Tuesday.

So you are all starting to receive your Glory's within the next week. So I shall see mine about a week after that. I'm going to call cornerstore now and ask.

EDIT: Just spoke with someone at Cornerstore, nice guy! He said Glory should be there within the next week. He said he'd contact ssc just to be sure and send me an update.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!

Tracy emailed me just a few ago and told me that he put a teaser of Spike up on Facebook. So I ran on over there and look-y what I found....
I saved the photo and posted it here in case some of you do not have a facebook account.

I cannot wait to Pre-order this, and then add it to our collection.

UPDATE!!!

Tracy emailed me just a few ago and told me that he put a teaser of Spike up on Facebook. So I ran on over there and look-y what I found....
I saved the photo and posted it here in case some of you do not have a facebook account.

I cannot wait to Pre-order this, and then add it to our collection.

WHAT?!!?!? LOOKS AWESOME FROM THE TEASER!!!

Thanks for the update, Buffygirl. Much appreciated! :rock :rock :rock

Great pose! I was all why does he have shovel? Ooooh that's an axe, my bad. Hee.

No tiny breakable fingers yay!

Back