Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind. I found out on another site. This means I'm missing a hand. Or that the hand I put down with the OMWF Buffy belongs to end of days Buffy, and the OMWF Buffy is missing a hand.

Frak.

So broke my Tough Willow. Why couldn't it had been Dark Willow? Why God, WHY!!!!

Could have been worse tough. Could have OMWF Buffy. The most expensive tiki I have.

My OMWF Buffy box fell over her (I was going to but my tikis in storage) and she fell into my armchair. Her left hand broke off, and all her fingers on that hand, and one on her right. A part of the smokething that holds her left leg broke off to, so unless I can glue that back succesfully, she won't be able stand up, ever. I seem to have to find all parts but one finger tough.

So maybe she will just have a few visible crack and one missing finger when this is over. I excpected to lose one of two fingers one day anyway, since I heard it happens a lot to these tikis.

That sucks! I'm definitely worried about the time coming when I need to move mine. These pieces are MUCH too fragile. I love them, but they're as fragile as tissue paper! I saw my Tough Love Willow leaning a lot the other day, so I fixed her stance but I remember thinking: "One day, I'm going to find it on the floor." :(

Darn, you must have replied that she had a hand right before me.

Still haven't found it. I thought had the extra tiki hands in the same place. Maybe I can use the OMWF stakehand for EODs if I need it.

School will start tomorrow. I'm having serious second thoughts about becoming a librarian, but it's the most fun job I can think of that seems reasonable. Somehow lottery-winner or gold digger doesn't seem like stable careers. ;)

I think it will be different once I start working. One of the two weeks I had a internship-thing I got to be at a staffmeeting, and it seemed to be a nice place to work at (unless I get the job fixing and double checking the labels for the books all day. Brrr). That week I was at my home town's library, and it was cool hanging out with the librarians behind the desk, instead of just being a library user.

The thing I'm looking forward to the least with my education is learning all the different search engines online. The internt is a vast and scary place.

And wow, that was long.

How are you doing? How's life? Got that Spike ex sold yet? *drooling a bit*

That sucks! I'm definitely worried about the time coming when I need to move mine. These pieces are MUCH too fragile. I love them, but they're as fragile as tissue paper! I saw my Tough Love Willow leaning a lot the other day, so I fixed her stance but I remember thinking: "One day, I'm going to find it on the floor." :(

Sweetie, try not to worry. I moved mine from TN to Austin, Austin to Houston and back to Austin, and they all lived safely. Minus the one finger I broke off Willow and re attached using super glue (caution there as Dave had some issues with losing paint). But the finger loss was not from moving. I packed her back up wrong. My fault completely. These are actually just fine to move, etc. Just take care when re-packing.

Skytt. I am so sorry to hear about your breakage. I had a hard time finding Willows finger too, they are so small. I did in the end.

I am going to read through your last message to see what's going on with your Buffy hands. Haven't gotten that far yet.

Okay, read it. I am not sure why you didn't get all your parts. I would contact Electric Tiki and see what they can do. They are great! Also, I always keep all my parts that I don't use, in the boxes. I am not sure if you do that or not. But this way, nothing goes missin. :D

I did get all my parts, but I misplaced it. I assumed I had all the tiki hands I wasn't using in one place, but I could only find one hand.

Hope I won't hoover it up one day, or step on it so it breaks.

I did get all my parts, but I misplaced it. I assumed I had all the tiki hands I wasn't using in one place, but I could only find one hand.

Hope I won't hoover it up one day, or step on it so it breaks.

DO NOT VACUUM. lol. You should wrap either a piece of large tap in a circle, sticky side out, or use a lint roller. Roll the area all around and hopefully it will stuck.

That might work for the finger. Or fingers. Turns out what I thought was one finger was half of a finger, so I'm missing two. Not sure it's worth trying to find the others, seems like a lost cause. Going to be hard to glue back. It's the hand I really want.

I wonder if I put it somewhere "safe", and now I can't find it. What seems like a logical and easy to find place one day, can be a weird and hard to find place another day.

So broke my Tough Willow. Why couldn't it had been Dark Willow? Why God, WHY!!!!

Could have been worse tough. Could have OMWF Buffy. The most expensive tiki I have.

My OMWF Buffy box fell over her (I was going to but my tikis in storage) and she fell into my armchair. Her left hand broke off, and all her fingers on that hand, and one on her right. A part of the smokething that holds her left leg broke off to, so unless I can glue that back succesfully, she won't be able stand up, ever. I seem to have to find all parts but one finger tough.

So maybe she will just have a few visible crack and one missing finger when this is over. I excpected to lose one of two fingers one day anyway, since I heard it happens a lot to these tikis.

My tough love willow fell over backwards and cracked clean in half, I couldn't stop laughing. right through her tiny waist:( from statue to bust in no time. super glue and good as new.:yess:

My tough love willow fell over backwards and cracked clean in half, I couldn't stop laughing. right through her tiny waist:( from statue to bust in no time. super glue and good as new.:yess:

:( Those stories scare me. :gah: The Willow Tiki's have never looked very sturdy to me, no matter where they're displayed.

IMG_4749.jpg

I got out of clinics early today and I'm bored....:lol

I remember promising to post some photos way back when, but never did. I'm still working on photoskills and setup. :gah:

Where have you been?!!! I've missed you around here.

I agree with you that the Spike isn't all that great, and that the price tag is quite high. But I have to have him. I want to continue this whole line. I have yet to complete one. Until I have the Angel ex PF instead of the regular, I wont feel complete.

Anyways, back to Spike. Hopefully we'll like him more in person. AND I pray we get him before the Austin comic con. I want James to sign it. I'm getting Clare to sign her Glory.
:yess:

I know, I missed you too luv! I've had some personal issues to work thru, but I'm good now and needed to come back to the family :)

Yea I think that's why I ordered him, I can't have everyone but him! I know I really dislike the vamp face, so maybe the human will appeal more to me.

Anyone have any insider info on whether or not Spike will be the last in this line or has it yet to be determined? I'm still hoping for an Angel and a few others.

I found the EOD stake-hand! I did not look enough, it was on the same place I used to keep the extra hands before I moved them.

My EOD tiki is packed at my dad's place tough, 6 hours away, so they'll have to reunite some other time.

I found the EOD stake-hand! I did not look enough, it was on the same place I used to keep the extra hands before I moved them.

My EOD tiki is packed at my dad's place tough, 6 hours away, so they'll have to reunite some other time.

:lol Good to hear, Sky. Good to hear. :rock

Back