Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spike is definitely still on his way. Just keep your eyes out over the next couple of months....

I'm glad about Spike but was really hoping for Angel too, is there going to be a Vampire variant for this piece ?

Yes, as far as I know there will be some sort of variant. I'm still waiting for all the extra info but there is a human and vamp sculpt for Spike.

I wont be. I will be sad however if it ends, period.

True, but you know what I mean!!! :pfft: :lol

I want to see an Angel, but yes, I'm happy with what has been released so far.

Which reminds me, I picked up another the white-shirted version of Faith as well. I'll try to post some new pics. I love that piece!

I have the white shirt one on display at my work. But to be honest, I wouldn't add it to my collection. I don't like it anywhere near the red shirt. That's just my personal preference. That's great that you love it chap.

I'm going to try to get a group shot of all the Tikis together here in a few todays. I was just looking at my collection now, and man, I love this line.

Now, let's bring on Spike!

ok so exclusive Spike must be up for preorder with this week's newsletter because regular Spike is up for preorder most online retailers.

The red shirt isn't, but ssc doesn't have the regular up for order either . Gotta just be patient I guess.

Back