Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, they tweaked the designs too! Not sure if I the ordinary head looks better now, but I like the new smirk better than the open mouth. Hard to say if the vamp head looks better from that angle.

Here's a direct link for those wanting a short cut.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9004711

I'm really not keen on this 'tooned up' line in general I'm afraid. I think that only the Willow version even had a hint of the real character in it. and with the Spike version, well I think it's quite ugly. The vamp head looks like Alfred Steptoe, and the human head isn't much better imo.

Also why do they always concentrate on portraying Spike as a one dimensional villain when it comes to these things? I mean If you went by the summary on there you'd think this character had stayed a evil for the entire series run. *sigh*

I accept your opinion. :D But for me, I think because it's tooned up, and not an actual likeness, the sculpts work. I love them! I more than likely will not display him with the vamp head, at least not for a while. But he's going to look good with the girls. Just how Spike would like it... 2 Buffy's.

Has anyone from Sweden or anywhere else in Europe (I assume the shipping price is similar) ordered a tiki from sideshow and can tell me what’s expected when it comes to the total cost?

There’s the price of the item + shipping + vat + import fees (depending on country). Is that right? What is the usual amount for shipping and vat?

I see that the Faith ex costs 300 USD on ebay right now, and I imagine the price of the Faith ex will rise, like the Spike ex probably will once it's re-sold, but it's hard to tell myself I should buy it now, when I'm still paying off other collectible-purchases.

I'm just ordering now. My computer has been on the fritz.

I love it the Ex. Spike and can't wait to add him to the mix! :rock

I looked at a Faith tiki auction on ebay today, and it says "Revelations" under the base. So it's supposedly these outfits from the episode Revelations:

Regular
https://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/displayimage.php?pid=24699&fullsize=1 https://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/displayimage.php?pid=24680&fullsize=1

Exclusive https://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/displayimage.php?pid=24934&fullsize=1

Not sure if it's news to everyone, but I think it's great that they're proven to be screen accurate. I had no idea the black pants were suppose to be leather.

This is not news (well it may be to some) but it's great that you actually took the time to post photos, lol. I think the rest of us were just too lazy.

We have one at my shop and she hasn't moved.

I wanted the Faith Ex, but my waitlist never converted.

I will bite the bullet and pick up the regular from my LCS - the regular also doesn't seem to have moved in that place in the last few months.

I just do not know why I don't like Spike's face sculpt, hmpf. I went ahead and preordered but boy that price is hard for something you just don't adore.

Where is my Caleb? :(

I just do not know why I don't like Spike's face sculpt, hmpf. I went ahead and preordered but boy that price is hard for something you just don't adore.

Where is my Caleb? :(

Where have you been?!!! I've missed you around here.

I agree with you that the Spike isn't all that great, and that the price tag is quite high. But I have to have him. I want to continue this whole line. I have yet to complete one. Until I have the Angel ex PF instead of the regular, I wont feel complete.

Anyways, back to Spike. Hopefully we'll like him more in person. AND I pray we get him before the Austin comic con. I want James to sign it. I'm getting Clare to sign her Glory.
:yess:

So broke my Tough Willow. Why couldn't it had been Dark Willow? Why God, WHY!!!!

Could have been worse tough. Could have OMWF Buffy. The most expensive tiki I have.

My OMWF Buffy box fell over her (I was going to but my tikis in storage) and she fell into my armchair. Her left hand broke off, and all her fingers on that hand, and one on her right. A part of the smokething that holds her left leg broke off to, so unless I can glue that back succesfully, she won't be able stand up, ever. I seem to have to find all parts but one finger tough.

So maybe she will just have a few visible crack and one missing finger when this is over. I excpected to lose one of two fingers one day anyway, since I heard it happens a lot to these tikis.

Back