eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may sound crazy, but does anyone want to sell their legend pre-order? I’ll take on the risk if the Helmet ever gets delivered or not. Please feel free to direct message me if interested in discussing. Thanks so much!

This may sound crazy, but does anyone want to sell their legend pre-order? I’ll take on the risk if the Helmet ever gets delivered or not. Please feel free to direct message me if interested in discussing. Thanks so much!

I'd say wait till EFX releases the darn thing. Less risky this way

I'm in the group who now thinks these will never be made. My deposit, for the Legend, paid for my PCR Vader helmet, which I sold. I'm out.

We already have the Legend Scout. It's just called RS Prop Masters Scout helmet.

Aahhh, very good point sir.

Love my #44 :duff
IMG_0721.JPG

I can’t believe that people haven’t banded together to out EFX at conventions, online, or with Lucasfilm. If I paid this company and screwed me going on 5 years or less even I would be the first one at thier booths leading a revolt until my money was refunded. Seems like people are content to allow licencees to get away with felony fraud.

What the hell! I was lurking around on the rebelscum board and noticed this posted, a mail from a distributor regarding this helmet:

"Finally after a long long time wait this piece will be ready in Hong Kong any moment now. And we are hoping to receive the stock in Q1 2018.

Unfortunately due to the long time it takes for this helmet to be released, our supplier has increased the wholesale price quite a lot (it's due to EFX rises the price) which leaves we only have to increase the price as well. The new price for the helmet is £630.00 and we decide to apply 5% discount for all existing orders to make the new price at £598.50.

Could you please let me know by Wednesday 4pm, the 8th Nov 2017, if you accept the new updated price or want to cancel your order and refund of your deposit."

So not only is it delayed 5 years, they are raising the price. :slap

What the hell! I was lurking around on the rebelscum board and noticed this posted, a mail from a distributor regarding this helmet:

"Finally after a long long time wait this piece will be ready in Hong Kong any moment now. And we are hoping to receive the stock in Q1 2018.

Unfortunately due to the long time it takes for this helmet to be released, our supplier has increased the wholesale price quite a lot (it's due to EFX rises the price) which leaves we only have to increase the price as well. The new price for the helmet is £630.00 and we decide to apply 5% discount for all existing orders to make the new price at £598.50.

Could you please let me know by Wednesday 4pm, the 8th Nov 2017, if you accept the new updated price or want to cancel your order and refund of your deposit."

So not only is it delayed 5 years, they are raising the price. :slap

Geez! That's overpriced!
The RS Signature edition didn't even cost that much and its more accurate (ABS instead of fiberglass) and includes D Beer's signature.

Geez! That's overpriced!
The RS Signature edition didn't even cost that much and its more accurate (ABS instead of fiberglass) and includes D Beer's signature.

Yep. And Also a pretty **** move by EFX for the people that have been waiting for so long.

They can **** off if they think they’re going to raise the price on people.

Agreed!
The problem is some collectors can't restrain themselves and pay the exorbitant prices on these things.

Manufacturers will continue to be greedy because we let them get away with it.

Geez! That's overpriced!

Unfortunately the Legend is not made yet, and from what we know it may never be made, just mentioned at conventions and such. EFX became such a joke.

Back