eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds about right :lol

If you're lucky they'll ship it in about 2 weeks without any notice, and it'll turn up on your doorstep unannounced. Or, if you're like me they'll wait another 2 weeks and then email to "confirm shipping address." :slap Then it'll only be a few weeks after that. As for it arriving unharmed this is unfortunately a real concern, due to the subpar (read: thin and soft) cardboard boxes they use, and the tendency to use enough packing peanuts to fill up about 2 inches of the box, allowing the contents to rattle around when the box is inevitably turned over. Oddly enough all of my RS helmets come stuffed to the brim with foam peanuts INSIDE the helmet itself, but this doesn't really protect anything so I'm not sure why they do that. Quality rigid cardboard boxes and a few layers of the nice, mid-sized bubble wrap would seem a far better solution.

Hope to see pics soon! :)

Geez, I don't think crossing my fingers will be enough. LOL!

Despite what I just said, I wouldn't worry too much I guess. My experiences seem to be somewhat of an outlier. Still planning to write up reviews of the 4 RS helmets I own at some point.

Sounds about right :lol

If you're lucky they'll ship it in about 2 weeks without any notice, and it'll turn up on your doorstep unannounced. Or, if you're like me they'll wait another 2 weeks and then email to "confirm shipping address." :slap Then it'll only be a few weeks after that. As for it arriving unharmed this is unfortunately a real concern, due to the subpar (read: thin and soft) cardboard boxes they use, and the tendency to use enough packing peanuts to fill up about 2 inches of the box, allowing the contents to rattle around when the box is inevitably turned over. Oddly enough all of my RS helmets come stuffed to the brim with foam peanuts INSIDE the helmet itself, but this doesn't really protect anything so I'm not sure why they do that. Quality rigid cardboard boxes and a few layers of the nice, mid-sized bubble wrap would seem a far better solution.

Hope to see pics soon! :)

Ugh! Well now I'm really freaking out :panic:
Still no shipping notice.

Funny thing about the thin shipping boxes. The last time I was in Europe, I mailed a few things home so I wouldn't have to lug 'em all over the place. Anyway, I had the hardest time finding a box. & everything I found was about the thickness of a shoebox. So I used some dirty laundry & newspapers for packing. The box arrived crushed & half open, but the only thing that broke was a shot glass.

God, I hope this thing arrives okay!!!

Got an email from EFX saying the Limiteds are almost done, shipping from Hong Kong in 60-75 days, so I'm guessing in hand in about 4 months? Anxious to compare with the RS.

f031a2d49e6b536866a2738f2ba4cdba_enthusiastic-memes-image-memes-at-relatablycom-love-the-enthus.jpeg

I feel so bad for the people that have been waiting on the Scout Trooper lids. Hope you guys see them this year.

Unfortunately I'm not that optimistic. EFX will continue to make a ton of silver, gold, chrome etc. crap, and (almost) none of the items they showed at conventions. They have their cheerleaders who will defend them no matter what. The quality of the products released so far is from good to excellent, but when no new products are released not sure how much this helps anyway. I think EFX (without new collectibles to be released) doesn't count in the prop world anymore...

Although I'm still waiting for that Scout Helm, That Chrome Vader Helm looks too cool to pass up. Ordered.
40th-DV-Helmet-_-Front_grande.jpg

i thought the chrome trooper helm was dumb until I seen the pics. Actually just bought that one to. Besides the crazy delays EFX always put out a quality product. I collect various helms so these will be a nice addition to my collection. Can't pass on Vader.

Back