eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email I received late last night:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well. That explains things a bit, I guess. Seems like something they probably should've looked at a long, long time ago as a potential issue, but whatever. This'll mean that at best (since I think there's no way they'll suddenly be ahead of schedule) I'll be getting this about a year after preordering in full. I hope they plan on more email updates until then.

That's not too bad, we waited just under three years for the Tie Fighter...

They "hope" to be shipping by comic con, he didn't say what year though. Meanwhile either way I will be sitting back with my RS propmasters "legend" scout lid long before then. And it will have a functional visor.

Indeed. I have a hunch the RS version will come sooner

That's not too bad, we waited just under three years for the Tie Fighter...

Please don't remind me

Hey, remember this thing? :lol

With an RS Scout shipping very very soon, the only reason I'm excited about the release of this one is because hopefully then I'll be able to turn around and sell it.

Good point. But seems they were showing some busts.

efx.jpg

This was the only EFX pic I've seen on Rebelscum. Everyone else has tons of fans and people taking pics of their stuff, EFX sleeps and farts in the direction of their own customers... :( Come on EFX!

Yeah I can't even look at these booth pictures. Half the stuff isn't even out or close to available. Seems like they have a lot of time to make booths and promote their business, but not a whole lot of time allocated in fulfilling delayed products or customer service.

Yeah I can't even look at these booth pictures. Half the stuff isn't even out or close to available. Seems like they have a lot of time to make booths and promote their business, but not a whole lot of time allocated in fulfilling delayed products or customer service.

Very well said. If EFX can't update their business models then they should not be collecting deposits. It's like the old garage kits, the artist uses the deposit is to fund the r&ad, taking years to deliver.

I have never been impressed with the EFX product. Their prototypes (ie hand painted one offs) are great but thier China sweatshop labor can't paint for squat. At EFX prices I'm better off with a fan based piece sourced from original olds just like theirs at half the cost and three times the quality.

Take a hike EFX.

Yep. If I were to go to Comic-Con, I'd invest in a nice Admiral Ackbar costume and spend my time wandering around in front of the EFX booth, yelling "It's a trap!" to any unwitting passersby who wandered toward it. :lol :lol :lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep. If I were to go to Comic-Con, I'd invest in a nice Admiral Ackbar costume and spend my time wandering around in front of the EFX booth, yelling "It's a trap!" to any unwitting passersby who wandered toward it. :lol :lol :lol

HAHAHAHA, Best post iv been all day sir :exactly:

I say this because im still waiting on my scout to show up LOL

I love that the Tie Fighter - which of course is long sold out - has prominent display, front and center????

Maybe Sideshow should be displaying their PF Darth Talon?

How much do they spend to get the booth at C7 and SDCC? Seems crazy given nothing is really for sale.

I noticed that BBTS has the Scout available as well so it's not just direct orders.

Are people really dropping these eFX Scout preorders in large numbers?

Back