ebay ID: ugtoys - Have you bought from them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive won a Mumak statue from statuesandtoys on ebay 5 days ago and Im having problems sending payment to them.

Paypal states " seller unable to receive payment "

Can anybody from ugtoys PM...

WW :lsvader

Welsh Wizard said:
Ive won a Mumak statue from statuesandtoys on ebay 5 days ago and Im having problems sending payment to them.

Paypal states " seller unable to receive payment "

Can anybody from ugtoys PM...

WW :lsvader

From his auction:

"We accept payment by:

Credit or Debit Card
Cheque (UK customers only)
Postal Orders (UK customers only)
Bankers Draft (UK customers only)

We do not accept payment by Paypal at this time."

Spoke to Tesh again today.

Unfortunately, the delivery that was expecting yesterday (which contained my Luke PF) is not going to be with him until Monday.

He was very apologetic and confirmed that he has the item marked as urgent.

So it looks like my item will be with me this time next week.

I think that all of this has given him a huge headache and I really feel for the guy who's obviously just trying to satisfy everyone and get back on top of things.

Good Luck to him...

At the end of the day, before the vultures circle, I have Tesh's phone number and an address and really, if he was going to rip me off he's not entirely likely to give this information to me is he?

Received my PF Freddy from them on Monday.

Now just waiting for the rest of my items, which hopefully should be here next week.

DON'T BUY HIM HE'S A ROBBER AND FLEE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MONEY!!!!!!Hi, want to share my experience with this seller with you:
I bought him last month a gothmog for a good price, after 25 days nothing and all ebay account closed. I received a mail from him to not be affraid and wait until all back to normal because he don't understand himself why account closed. And I waited, after one week I decided to mail him a first time with no reply from him. Two days after same thing he don't want to tell me anything but all day he put item on sale and take his time for this (selling is better than reply to customer for a stealer!!). As I see nothing I simply decide to open a paypal complaint because after if something arrived I will loose my money.
Wow two days after opening this I received a mail that tell me to close this if I want to have my item and if not that he will take his time to give my money back (A reply of an ******* that I never see in my buying life on ebay!!).
Now he's still not replying (but now I don't care with this because paypal and ebay will do something) and with my friend on french board we see that this situation is the same for a thousand of people and the only thing to do is to open a paypal complaint to stop him because all days he tell to one person a lies to make all people wating as he know they talk about this on board.
The last thing he tell to a guy is that somebody dead in his family (next week it will be a nuclear bomb on london or a meteor on his house or something!!... :chew ) and that he send the package but why he don't give a ****ing tracking number as he is the only one who can track this!
Finally the only thing to do is to stop him with opening a paypal complaint as he take people for ******* and easily sell but not easily send and do his work.
All people pay a lot of money and don't have to spend a lot of time with mail, phone and something for just one item on ebay.
Now I hope ebay will stop him and all people refound and not forgot he's a big *******!
Best regards

OK!

I appreciate that you may have a problem with this dealer but language like this and the anger that comes across is no way to comport yourself my good man.

if you paid via credit/debit card then make a complaint directly to them - they will refund you.

akamonrg

what you have mentioned is slanderous and i Would like the forum adminstrators to take action now! I able peoples opinion and I have been upfront with what is happening. The death in the family was actually someone very close to me so your comments I feel are very distasteful.

I appreciate you may have had problems with our company we have had problems and we do not deny it. We have a backlog and everyone will receive their items or a refund. In your case paypal have refunded you and we DID NOT steal your money. If anyone wants a copy of the refund I shall email it over to you. This refund was done before this MAN posted his opinion.

We have never stolen money from anyone.

akamonrg said:
[The last thing he tell to a guy is that somebody dead in his family (next week it will be a nuclear bomb on london or a meteor on his house or something!!... :chew ) and that he send the package but why he don't give a ****ing tracking number as he is the only one who can track this!
Best regards

Thats absolutely disgusting by the way, in this day and age you just can't joke about nuclear bombs and the like and this is something that seriously offends me.

Secondly this guy has came on this board and reassured his customers who had 'concerns' and thats something i think this guy deserves credit for.

Also some things in life are just more important than statues, so get a grip.

I think ugtoys has made his position clear and is working through a difficult situation. Coming forward both here and at statueforum should be reassurance enough for people that his intentions are good. In our history of dealing with nefarious dealers, the LAST thing they do is actually address complaints on the boards.

So I think that we need to give them the benefit of the doubt unless there's some concrete proof that something bad is going on.

As someone who has had his account unjustly frozen by the caprices of Payapl, I can sympathize. So I'm locking this thread and if you have complaints please take them to private correspondence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back