ebay ID: ugtoys - Have you bought from them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr W said:
How long do you have until you can claim back money off Paypal?

Have you tried to claim the money back from UG themselves. If they're as legit and easy-going as they're wanting us to believe, it shouldn't be a big problem if you sent the money looong ago and it haven't been shipped yet

EDIT: spleling errors

Last edited:
Mr W

if you can email me your ebay id i shall look into it.

This is a case of (as we say in Dutch): Teveel hooi op je vork. ;)

In English it is literally: "Getting too much hay on your long pitchfork". And that's a litterally translated translation by Babelfish so don't blame me if it's not entirely accurate.. :)

Hi guys,

today I recieved 2 boxes of 3...
I should recieved 2 mumaks and 1 gothmog... but only recieved the 2 mumaks.
There is a 3rd box on the way, the courrier told my wife.
I checked both mumaks.
1 is ok... but the second one not. lot of chips on the base.
So I asked Tesh allready for a replacement.

So you will get your stuff... no problem.
Its only poo for me.. that 1 is damaged again.

Will let you know when I will recieve they other stuff.

Regards,
Hoekie

Recieved a reply from Ugtoys and i should be expecting my goodies Saturday by the latest.:chew

Just hope mine don't have anything wrong with them, i've waited long enough.:lol

We will be changing courier for international orders as this is the second time we have sent the item to hoekie and its arrived damaged. We changed the UK Courier due to delays etc. It costs us more to arrange collection of the damage items and to send replacements.

We are chasing up the status of the 3rd box.

Mr W as your in the UK I do not see any problems with your order.

Hi Again,

If its ok, the courrier will bring tomorrow the 3rd box.
Got all ready a reply back from Tesh.
He starts again a replacement for the mumak.
At the end of next week I will recieve a new mumak,
was his answer... so this problem is all ready solved.

Tomorrow he will let me know when the damaged items will be picked up.

Good service.

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys,

Another quick update. Haven't received item yet, no courier card left either but I'm sure that it's all caught up in the e-bay furrore.

If Tesh is reading I'm the guy who called up and spoke to you as soon as the e-mail was sent out (Tattoine PF Luke Skywalker - ebayid markccookson). Any chance you can give me a quick check on the progress?

Hi guys!

Today I recieved the 3rd box, the gothmog.
100% mint and new, so great!
Damaged Mumak problem is also solved.

Thx Tesh!

Regards,
Alex

Only wait for a Peter Jackson statue now.....

Last edited:
Hi abstractharmony

If you can please can you call me tomorrow and i will give you an exact status on your order.

Thanks

Tesh

Hi Guys,

Spoke to Tesh this morning and because of all the cafuffle with E-Bay/Paypal my order is going to be put back a week. I'm happy with this and again will state that I'm just not worried.

To be honest, reading through this thread again it would appear that there's only me and Hoekie actually ordered from Tesh. I therefore can't understand that absolute slagging that he has received from the majority of you.

Unless you have had dealings and been 'ripped off' how can you possibly slag the guy off. He's in the middle of an administrative and business nightmare predominantly being caused by Chicken Licken syndrome.

I think that Tesh should be cut some slack.

In fact, I'm surprised, given some of the comments, that Dave hasn't warned a couple of people.

I'm still firmly in the 'not worried' category.

I'm sorry but you can't blame ppl for being (very) cautious! Especially on our so beloved Ebay!

If someone is selling so much statues at so ridiculous low prices AND is using those "safety nets" as the "delivery within 3-4 weeks or else a refund." AND says in his auctions to mail him for shippingcosts and then NEVER to reply on those emails.. I'm sorry but that is just begging for having ppl starting to talk! This IS the internet you know! ;) And then being suspended from Ebay.. well.. I am a very easy going person with LOTS of patience and still have some trust in the human race but you cannot expect ppl to just sit back and relax with all this.

That said, the several messages on this forum from ppl who claim they know this business and also Hoekie's posts and now yours did and do still give me the confidence that it will all be ok. I really think UGTOYS did underestimate the Ebay market on low priced high end collectables and got drowned in their own good intentions, so to speak.

I am still patiently awaiting 2 of my statues I bought from them. And 1 is now in it's 5th week and I ony asked once for information after the Ebay suspension. So I think I am reasonable enough. ;)

abstractharmony

Thanks for your support mate, appreciate it.

I definately need some support in this forum.

I also have two statues on order with Ugtoys and I agree with Xeno. I think answering questions here and over on Statueforum is a very good thing, even Emails get answered so I'm confident everything will be fine, but at the same time I'll be as cautious as I can be.

You should be if you buy on Ebay :wave

As you can see by my earlier posts i've ordered 4 items from Ugtoys and i don't think i've slagged him off. In fact i've given him the benefit of the doubt for the last few weeks.

I got told my stuff was gonna arrive by Saturday at the latest. So we'll see tomorrow if i recieve anything.

Ebay have now reinstated UGToys' accounts.

At this point, I'm inclined to think that UG have been sabotaged by another dealer's complaints and are consequently struggling to get back on top of the paperwork.

Hopefully there'll be more positive news soon.

Well its Saturday and i haven't recieved anything, even though i was emailed on Tuesday to say that my stuff was going to arrive by today at the latest!

I'm just impatient!:confused:

HI guys just to let you know i have had 2 pieces from ugtoys in the last fcouple of months, although lengthy delivery times they both turned up safe and sound!(A Kong Ventosaurus statue and a Luke PF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back