#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Show_Hooligan said:
Ok what's REALY going on here...

more pranks from the wack-job?

Link does not work for me and I work at Sideshow...

I think they disabled it because Migwit found it too early...

Yeesh, you show a little initiative, and what happens? :emperor :lol

Come on, Sideshow! "Bring out your Dead!" :monkey5

It's still up, but I had to access it through the "We're Moving" news page... the direct link in the other post did not work. Is that Patient Zero walking around? That place is crawling with the dead. The security guard's flashlight-saber should keep him safe, I think.

Where's the "We're Moving" page now? I can't find that anymore, and I want to see dead people! :lol

I see that the test of my master stroke has been caught by the corporate hounds, but do not dispair, I have more tricks up my sleeve.

More to come very soon...

DNAGENT

DNAgent said:
I see that the test of my master stroke has been caught by the corporate hounds, but do not dispair, I have more tricks up my sleeve.

DNAGENT

BRAVO!!! See you soon...

DNAgent said:

DNAGENT

:devil :devil SWEEEET!!!!:devil :devil

Okay, I'm totally confused - are you up to something, Chris?? :confused: I keep checking this thread because I don't know what's going on, and I keep seeing it rise up to the most recently posted-in thread list. I thought if I didn't say anything it would just go away, but I guess not! What were those videos you were talking about anyway? They were removed before I could see them.... someone must be messing around.... :google

Oh, someone's messing around alright! :lol

All I know is that I want more "dead" vidfeeds! Where IS that "We're Moving" page...? :confused: :rotfl

SideshowDusty said:
Okay, I'm totally confused - are you up to something, Chris?? :confused: I keep checking this thread because I don't know what's going on, and I keep seeing it rise up to the most recently posted-in thread list. I thought if I didn't say anything it would just go away, but I guess not! What were those videos you were talking about anyway? They were removed before I could see them.... someone must be messing around.... :google

Whatever it is that's happening... it sure is entertaining... :lol Although, I understand your side of it... If you have no knowledge, this must seem like some kind of cruel inside joke that you are not in on...

Or... just some fan having fun with the madness over the "Dead" line...

Either way... it's fun to watch. :D

Nice... it seems to be completely random. I first used the link provded earlier, nothing... then I searched for the moving page in the news, got this hit:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=1020

I clicked on the link which points to the moving page, it loaded and automatically started the login with the m.trace user. I tried it the same way again and it did not work in opera, ie or netscape.

Anyone else having any luck?

That sure looks like our old Office... but

nahhh too funny... someone is up to tricks

the Vid feeds can't be live...the Old Sideshow Building is abandoned, we moved months ago...

CROP CIRCLES I SAY !!!! :confused:

login worked once and now it's gone...Hmmmmmm

I never closed the original link from today so it still works for me. I tried to repost it as it has a new address but it didn't work with the new address.

DNAgent, since things had been quiet, I was starting to get worried. Glad to hear that you are still working to speak TRUTHINESS!

I am the DNAGENT. My actual identity is unimportant, I remain anonymous like all of you. We are all faceless entities caught up in the sea of conspiratorial activity propagated by the corporate rulers that hold sway above us. We can either float like so much flotsam and jetsam on these waters or raise sail and tack headlong into the difficult waters. Which will you choose?

Fellow seekers of truth. The moment of final unveiling is at hand. To this date I have only been able to provide to you the crumbs of my case concerning Sideshow Collectibles heinous involvement in a plot to hide the truth behind post mortem automatons. Now I have been able to secure more, much more.

Now you can see the truth delivered straight from the source itself, through their own security camera archives. I have provided an access destination that sneaks through their on line security system. A link that breaches their system will soon be impregnated throughout their website as well as the newsletter that you collectors - you who have been strung along for so long by their corporate web of deceit - should be receiving soon.

The password you will need to gain access is simple: Heghpu’

Once you have been granted access you will be able to view a short but critical selection of feeds from the security camera archives of their old premises. Your viewing may be cut short, but the time you are granted will be enough to see an example of the truth behind their lies. The password should work multiple times so you may continue to re-access the feed through repeated logins for as long as the brink remains undiscovered by their corporate hounds. There are nine camera feeds in all, I regret not being able to crack their system enough to give you complete access all at once.

I present these images as proof that Sideshow Collectibles is somehow involved in a hideous conspiracy to inflict the walking dead upon us all. No longer can they merely claim to be making toys as a ‘fun’ cover-up for the very real creatures that their hand must have helped create within their own facility. The images speak for themselves, you cannot hide the truth from us, no move you make will go unchecked.

Spread this message quickly, as I don’t know how long it will be live before they once again yank it down, thereby spitting on the truth and those who seek it.

I am the DNAGENT, and by viewing these images you, like me, become one with all that is important : The message of truth.

Be the message.

Last edited:
Back