#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Just watched the new video footage. Man are SSC having a ball with this or what?

I just had an idea! What if Subject 5 is missing not only his face, but the lower part of his left arm? You can't see it in the pics because of the angle. It would be a cool tie in with Patient Zero because he has a severed lower left arm! Could it have been from William III? Very cool backstory.

Soon, I reckon, we'll see the gruesome visage of Suject 5: Security Guard. His pre-order goes up Thurs, hopefully we'll see a pic by Wed night.

Anyone notice this under the teaser Subject 5 pic:

Disclaimer: Zombies are not real. There is no such thing as the re-animated dead. Any sixth-scale representations of such are purely for entertainment purposes and are not meant to represent specific persons, situations, or intentions.

Nice try Sideshow but your efforts at denial will not fool us. Your house of cards will soon come crashing down on top of your heads. And it will hurt more than a regular house of cards because it will be made of zombies! And as so many know, the only thing worse than a zombie is a bunch of zombies, and the only thing worse than a bunch of zombies is a bunch of zombies falling from the sky.

Actually, a bunch of zombies armed with machine guns that have been set on fire falling from the sky is prolly worse.

Don't get any ideas Sideshow. :nono

Entropy Chicken said:
Soon, I reckon, we'll see the gruesome visage of Suject 5: Security Guard. His pre-order goes up Thurs, hopefully we'll see a pic by Wed night.

Anyone notice this under the teaser Subject 5 pic:

Disclaimer: Zombies are not real. There is no such thing as the re-animated dead. Any sixth-scale representations of such are purely for entertainment purposes and are not meant to represent specific persons, situations, or intentions.

Nice try Sideshow but your efforts at denial will not fool us. Your house of cards will soon come crashing down on top of your heads. And it will hurt more than a regular house of cards because it will be made of zombies! And as so many know, the only thing worse than a zombie is a bunch of zombies, and the only thing worse than a bunch of zombies is a bunch of zombies falling from the sky.

Actually, a bunch of zombies armed with machine guns that have been set on fire falling from the sky is prolly worse.

Don't get any ideas Sideshow. :nono

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Dude, you kill me!!! Yeah... Zombies falling from above on fire...with guns... bad joo-joo!!

I hope Subject 5 is really messed up and gory looking... No face and missing an arm or something....:D

I would just like to say that Tomorrow, a new chapter in my life will begin. :D Bring on the Security guard baby :D

DNAgent said:
Some of you, my fellow seekers of the truth, may have noticed that there is soon to be a new figure released from Sideshow simply referred to as: Subject 5: Security Guard. Many suspect that it will prove to be a second figure in the elusive line they have named The Dead. It is near impossible to find any information on the only other figure in this line, a post-mortem ambulatory cleverly named Patient Zero. When searching for more detail about the figure on their site, all one can find is a very strange video:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=pz_conf

Having seen this hideous ‘toy’ first-hand, I know the truth behind its existence. It is the corporation’s lame attempt to cover-up – by making light of – its nefarious experimentation into post-mortem automation. It is my belief that, by releasing these ‘toys,’ this corporation - and others like it - are slowly trying to condition the public to accept the reality of these so-called ‘zombies.’

The soon-to-be-released Subject 5 figure will, mark my words, provide even more proof of that undeniable fact. This time, they have gone too far.

A security guard, they say? I have proof that this ‘toy’ has been based on THEIR OWN personal security guard! Yes, that’s right. This unrelenting corporation has so defiled humanity that they have sacrificed one of their own to their villainous cause, thus severely disrespecting his memory by making him into a common play-thing for the masses.

In the past few weeks, I have employed many spies sent to inspect the new ‘DELTA’ location of Sideshow Collectibles. One of them was able to uncover the ‘Moving Memo’ that some of you may remember. I was able to plant it secretly on their website some weeks ago:

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/DNAgent/memo1.jpg

Just this week, another memo from the mysterious Dr. Marcus Trace has found its way into my possession. I will let you read it here, thus realizing Sideshow’s gross disregard for human life for yourselves:

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/DNAgent/IMG_2885.jpg

With this in mind, I have managed to isolate the moment from the security camera archives when ‘Bill3’ meets his doom. If you once again gain access into the archives through the link planted on Sideshow’s site, you will see the truth. There is absolutely no denying the evidence, nor the ‘coincidence’ of a post-mortem ambulatory Security Guard figure being released at this moment in time.

He’ll be missed indeed.

DNAGENT

Um, nice try. I don't think we've ever had a security guard on staff, and how many times to I have to tell everyone that we're not some evil, back-stabbing corporation, no matter how hard some people may try to get you to believe that? :monkey2

Last edited:

Come on DNAgent and show us Subject 5's face to show us your true power of getting past Sideshow.

No one gets by us... :emperor

lcummins said:
... except the French!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

MWHAHAHA GOOD ONE LONNIE....:lol :lol :lol

Lonnie, that wasn't nice (but it WAS funny!)! SS will sic their security guard on you! :lol

Migwit said:
Lonnie, that wasn't nice (but it WAS funny!)! SS will sic their security guard on you! :lol

Ah! But according to Dusty, Sideshow never had a security guard!!! I'm safe!!!! :monkey1

...wait! What's that shuffling sound behind me...

...hmmm? I don't see anything...

Well, like I was saying, I'm safffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Huh, I thought the new Dead figure would have sold through faster than it has. I placed my order yesterday and was surprised they still had any of the non-attendee alotment left.

Yeah, I figured it would sell quicker... But, glad it didn't.. as I was able to get my order in. I guess that just goes to show that the higher edition size aided in that fact.

I thought it'd be closer to selling out by now also, or at least the low quantity alert would be up. An extra 700 figures does make a difference.

And I guess either the flesh-eaters or the SS goon squad caught up with DNAgent as he's been MIA ever since the Security Guard pix surfaced.

I asked youse not to ask. I guess a guess is a little different. I guess the DNAgent has painted himself into a corner. What's he going to post about now? I guess he has a whole year to tease us till Sideshow tell us what's going on again. Lotsa fun to be had I guess.

An extra 700 does make a difference and Con goers may not be thinking this far in advance or all the zombie lovers are on this board. The meter is down to 30 on the attendee allotment. Sideshow will undoubtedly come to a conclusion that will be reflected in next years zombie count. It looks to me they hit the perfect size on this one.

creecher said:
I asked youse not to ask. I guess a guess is a little different. I guess the DNAgent has painted himself into a corner. What's he going to post about now? I guess he has a whole year to tease us till Sideshow tell us what's going on again. Lotsa fun to be had I guess.

An extra 700 does make a difference and Con goers may not be thinking this far in advance or all the zombie lovers are on this board. The meter is down to 30 on the attendee allotment. Sideshow will undoubtedly come to a conclusion that will be reflected in next years zombie count. It looks to me they hit the perfect size on this one.

I would agree.

What ever happened to DNAgent???

Come on... now that Subject 5 has been released, you can tell us!!!! Was he really Chris???? Marc??? Corie??? Dusty??? Chicky???

HMMMM????? :rotfl

Remember? Do Not Ask gent.

You know you're going to get stone walled on this dontcha. It's turning into the SS-Files. With Dusty and Chris on the case.

Back