#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Just wanted everyone to know that I am now a member of the Dead Cult! I got my Patient Zero today from Verse and I am in awe of his greatness.... I do not regret the 185 bucks spent to get him on my shelf... Just awesome!!

Oh... and he bit me.... Is that bad?..... I just put a bandaid over it and went about my business....

Wish this cough would go away.... :monkey2

No, um, it's not BAD that he bit you, DarkArtist81.... eh, could you please step over to the plastic-covered open area please... Wouldn't, heh heh, want anything to "splatter" on the walls. No, no, just keep moving, it'll all be over soon... This gun? Just a water pistol. No need for alarm. Just keeeeeep moving... :D

Hey DarkArtist, can I have your 1/6 collection?... Of course... once you are gone that is... which of course won't be anytime soon... I'm just saying... you know... put me in your will or something... but don't worry... you'll be around for a long time... hmmm... gotta go!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, maybe I should get crackin on that will.....wouldn't want these rare collectibles to get brain matter and blood all over them! :D

LOL.....Imagine a zombie collector!...hilarious...with a Sideshow T-shirt! Maybe next SDCC... :monkey5

Instead of shuffling around mumbling "brains", you could forever wander the earth as a soulless husk mumbling "toys!"
:lol

Seaward said:
Instead of shuffling around mumbling "brains", you could forever wander the earth as a soulless husk mumbling "toys!"
:lol

Funny...I think I've met guys who do that already.... :rotfl :rotfl

dr2red said:
No subject 5 in the newsletter but there is an official disclaimer about
dnagent here https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=1296

Ok, I was looking at this same "denial" in the Production Blog and realized that in both the original news article and the blog article, Sideshow actually linked to DNAgent's myspace page on his name... why would they give him any credibility by linking to his page? Curious minds want to know!!! :rotfl

lcummins said:
Ok, I was looking at this same "denial" in the Production Blog and realized that in both the original news article and the blog article, Sideshow actually linked to DNAgent's myspace page on his name... why would they give him any credibility by linking to his page? Curious minds want to know!!! :rotfl

We wanted to out him for the scam artist he is, of course. In effect, we are saying, "If this guy tries to contact you and feed you his lies about us, don't listen to him because he's not telling the truth. He's got nuthin'. Which is quite obvious, as he seems to have disappeared... :confused:

SideshowDusty said:
We wanted to out him for the scam artist he is, of course. In effect, we are saying, "If this guy tries to contact you and feed you his lies about us, don't listen to him because he's not telling the truth. He's got nuthin'. Which is quite obvious, as he seems to have disappeared... :confused:

Don't worry Dusty, when the machine comes tumbling down and SS's despots of science are dethroned, when these "test subjects" have all been collected and disposed of, I don't think we'll find you culpable. Certainly no more so than the roofers and independent contractors that built the Death Star, and they were just doin' their jobs right? :emperor

When the signal drops, grab your torches and pitchforks people! We're stormin' zee castle!

SideshowDusty said:

Why would SS put a direct link to DNagents myspace info if you don't
want us to pay attention to him?
If you really wanted us to pay no attention to the man behind the
curtain you would ignore him and his comments.

Just my observations.

More cool Zombie stuff please.

SideshowDusty said:

HA ! I see through the mascarade !!! Dusty is DNagent's ex girlfriend....She's warning other girls....

Yoo Hoo! DNAgent! Come out, come out, where ever you are!

Paging DNAgent! Paging DNAgent! Please come to the white courtesy phone...

:emperor

"There is no parking in "THE DEAD" zone!"

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. But maybe I should have... :lol

[Rap Performed By Vincent Price]

Darkness Falls Across The Land

The Midnite Hour Is Close At Hand

Creatures Crawl In Search Of Blood

To Terrorize Y'awl's Neighbourhood

And Whosoever Shall Be Found

Without The Soul For Getting Down

Must Stand And Face The Hounds Of Hell

And Rot Inside A Corpse's Shell

The Foulest Stench Is In The Air

The Funk Of Forty Thousand Years

And Grizzy Ghouls From Every Tomb

Are Closing In To Seal Your Doom

And Though You Fight To Stay Alive

Your Body Starts To Shiver

For No Mere Mortal Can Resist

The Evil Of The Thriller

Hey DNAgent, You got me singing THRILLER damnit! Need the info....the 411.

"......It's after midddddnight.....".....

Dammit....now it's stuck in my head too!

Still, I loved that song simply for the video when I was a kid.. I had it on tape and watched it over and over... dancing zombies... classic. :lol

What's not to like.....Vincent Price rapping zombie lyrics. :chew

I thinkI just realized why DNAgent is missing.

He was obviously an inside man.

I think...I think he might have been....a security guard.

"Might have been" being the key words! :lol

Customikey said:
I thinkI just realized why DNAgent is missing.

He was obviously an inside man.

I think...I think he might have been....a security guard.

:eek :eek :eek

Holy crap.... Now it all clicks into place....:rotfl

Crap, now I am salivating for more zombie news, hoping DNAgent hasn't been turned into the walking dead, and I have Thriller stuck in my head...I am at work, and barely able to refrain from breaking into the tarantula dance that Jackson does with all the zombies...:rotfl

Back