#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Looks groovy.

I've got a shotgun loaded and the tire/chain body armor strapped on... let the zombie invasion commence. Makes me wish I could take down more than one of these flesh-eaters a year.

:blissysmi :love :blissysmi :love :blissysmi :love :blissysmi :love :blissysmi :love

Very cool way to show him without actually showing him...I hope his face is totally gone..that would be awesome!!

kingdarkness03 said:
Very cool way to show him without actually showing him...I hope his face is totally gone..that would be awesome!!

Yeah, I agree....very cool way to handle it... and to build even more tension among the fans...:google

And it would be super cool if he had hardly any face to speak of... a nice contrast to Zero, who was a pretty pristine zombie with hardly any damage. :D

And the big tease continues....I remain intrigued.

Hells Yeah!
And just because:
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew
chewy chewy bang bang

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I agree....very cool way to handle it... and to build even more tension among the fans...:google

And it would be super cool if he had hardly any face to speak of... a nice contrast to Zero, who was a pretty pristine zombie with hardly any damage. :D

If his face is mostly gone and you have patient zero it would be really cool to have patient zero kneeling over the security guard like he had just eaten his face off!!!

I think I've figured this out...

Dusty kNows Alot gent :rotfl

Lonnie, I think you've broken the code! :lol

I'll be ready to order, I'm off two hours before orders start, so I can fire up the pc and start hitting the refresh key.

This preorder is going to be a harrowing experience, in more ways than one! :rotfl

kingdarkness03 said:
If his face is mostly gone and you have patient zero it would be really cool to have patient zero kneeling over the security guard like he had just eaten his face off!!!

That's a SICK idea!! I have to do that!

Migwit said:
Lonnie, I think you've broken the code! :lol

I'll be ready to order, I'm off two hours before orders start, so I can fire up the pc and start hitting the refresh key.

This preorder is going to be a harrowing experience, in more ways than one! :rotfl

I have a Dentist appointment that morning! First thing I'm going to do is tell the Dentist that I'm out of the chair at 11:30 whether she is finished or not!!!! :rotfl

*shakes head*

You all give me WAY more credit than I deserve. I'm having just as much fun as you guys are trying to figure out what's really going on around here. Very mysterious!

People have been acting kinda strange around here too... :google

Dusty, just don't let anyone bite you! :lol

Lonnie, I'm off work at 10:00 a.m, home by 10:30 a.m. Ain't NUTHIN' keeping me from being home when noon rolls around! I'm laughing thinking of you running out of the dentist's office with that little napkin still linked around your neck while the hygienist is running after you yelling "Spit! SPIT, dammit!" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

SideshowDusty said:
*shakes head*

You all give me WAY more credit than I deserve. I'm having just as much fun as you guys are trying to figure out what's really going on around here. Very mysterious!

People have been acting kinda strange around here too... :google

Dusty, when you say "acting kinda strange"... are they moving a bit slow?... groaning a lot?... mumbling something about brains?

GET OUT NOW!!!! DO NOT STOP FOR ANYTHING! JUST GO!!! :mummy

Migwit said:
Dusty, just don't let anyone bite you! :lol

Lonnie, I'm off work at 10:00 a.m, home by 10:30 a.m. Ain't NUTHIN' keeping me from being home when noon rolls around! I'm laughing thinking of you running out of the dentist's office with that little napkin still linked around your neck while the hygienist is running after you yelling "Spit! SPIT, dammit!" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:mwaha :mwaha Fortunately for me, I'm ordering Thursday, and so far, the Attendees pre-orders have been a piece of cake! (sorry you guys :eek: )

Some of you, my fellow seekers of the truth, may have noticed that there is soon to be a new figure released from Sideshow simply referred to as: Subject 5: Security Guard. Many suspect that it will prove to be a second figure in the elusive line they have named The Dead. It is near impossible to find any information on the only other figure in this line, a post-mortem ambulatory cleverly named Patient Zero. When searching for more detail about the figure on their site, all one can find is a very strange video:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=pz_conf

Having seen this hideous ‘toy’ first-hand, I know the truth behind its existence. It is the corporation’s lame attempt to cover-up – by making light of – its nefarious experimentation into post-mortem automation. It is my belief that, by releasing these ‘toys,’ this corporation - and others like it - are slowly trying to condition the public to accept the reality of these so-called ‘zombies.’

The soon-to-be-released Subject 5 figure will, mark my words, provide even more proof of that undeniable fact. This time, they have gone too far.

A security guard, they say? I have proof that this ‘toy’ has been based on THEIR OWN personal security guard! Yes, that’s right. This unrelenting corporation has so defiled humanity that they have sacrificed one of their own to their villainous cause, thus severely disrespecting his memory by making him into a common play-thing for the masses.

In the past few weeks, I have employed many spies sent to inspect the new ‘DELTA’ location of Sideshow Collectibles. One of them was able to uncover the ‘Moving Memo’ that some of you may remember. I was able to plant it secretly on their website some weeks ago:

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/DNAgent/memo1.jpg

Just this week, another memo from the mysterious Dr. Marcus Trace has found its way into my possession. I will let you read it here, thus realizing Sideshow’s gross disregard for human life for yourselves:

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/DNAgent/IMG_2885.jpg

With this in mind, I have managed to isolate the moment from the security camera archives when ‘Bill3’ meets his doom. If you once again gain access into the archives through the link planted on Sideshow’s site, you will see the truth. There is absolutely no denying the evidence, nor the ‘coincidence’ of a post-mortem ambulatory Security Guard figure being released at this moment in time.

He’ll be missed indeed.

DNAGENT

Ah, Lonnie, I forgot! Now I'm ENVIOUS!! :lol

DNAGent, you are one strange mo-fo! But I do so love your 'insights' into what's REALLY going on!

Another scoop by DNAgent!!! Well done!!!! :chew

Back