1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

This turned out great. Still trying to convince myself that I'm satisfied with the original. Once I see the OMG pics he'll probably end up ordered lol.

:lol:lol:lol

Its the eyelids. The way you can see a thickness to eyelids when PERS is used.

Can't stand PERS.

I can't see this as worthy of an upgrade. So far it seems to be one for the true fans and those who missed the MMS release.

It's an excuse to make a few more bucks. That and an opportunity for the new collectors to get a second chance. I see no improvement. Even the Mark I 2.0 was a big improvement when comparing the Tony sculpts side by side.

:lol

Well played.

Ah Gracias.

* bows *

Terrible pics. Face is all soft and the expression is weird. PERS showing it's useless again.

MMS117 clear winner until better shots but I can't see it getting any better. :slap

Kind of knew that already though.

i was excited for this. But given the few pictures posted in the last few hours im totally turned off. It looks like they got his stunt mans likeness

Its dividing people so far. My salient observation this hour.

so do you guys think we can except OMGs pics tonight? Tonight would be Thursday for HK right?

Its dividing people so far. My salient observation this hour.

it really has and while it always happens, it always surprises me how divided we are always on the same aspects of these figures. one would think I'd be used to it by now :lol

Anyone unhappy with their Dx 10 and they are willing to trade for TF Gordon hit me up (when you receive it of course) :monkey3

Last edited:

Terrible pics. Face is all soft and the expression is weird. PERS showing it's useless again.

MMS117 clear winner until better shots but I can't see it getting any better. :slap

Kind of knew that already though.

Werent you one of the chicken littles about the DX07 Luke too? And look how that turned out. :)

Yeah OMGs pics should be up later - think he said 3('pm' one assumes?) HKT

I'll be in work by the time I can view them, gonna be a frustrating shift. Looking forward to chiming in on page 12 or 13, and where a post that would normally take less than a minute to type will instead take about 10-15! Not that I should be complaining about that.

Anyone unhappy with their exclusive version of Dx 10 and they are willing to trade for TF Gordon hit me up (when you receive it of course) :monkey3

Exclusive? Is there one that I've forgotten about?

I've got the exclusive "ghost" T-800. Can't see it, touch it, smell it, etc., which makes it super special. PM sent!

nother pic:
535402_441173775944618_1646469048_n.jpg

this figure is sure a must have for any terminator fan i have the mms 117 and the enterbay versions but i will get this and any t800 from hot toys or enterbay, im sure that dx10 has weak points but we never get a perfect figure, impatient for OMG pictures :impatient:

Back