1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Werent you one of the chicken littles about the DX07 Luke too? And look how that turned out. :)

I was and I didn't buy it :wink1:

Not because of the sculpt though. Change of heart and refining my lines. :)

I already have the MMS117 but was interested to see this. The MMS117 has an expression this (so far) looks like a dead cow. Better pics should surface but I'm not expecting it to get better since these are somewhat professionally done.

nother pic:
535402_441173775944618_1646469048_n.jpg

Looks bad in this pic..the headsculpt but, mainly the eyes.

Yeah OMGs pics should be up later - think he said 3('pm' one assumes?) HKT

I'll be in work by the time I can view them, gonna be a frustrating shift. Looking forward to chiming in on page 12 or 13, and where a post that would normally take less than a minute to type will instead take about 10-15! Not that I should be complaining about that.

internet acting over there? or just going to be too busy at work?

looks a lot like the SS T2 PF to me in that pic which had a great likeness to Arnie IMO

The hair on this figure looks blown-out, like he was an unseen member of Jersey Shore. I pre-ordered this figure and after staring at the MMS117 thread for so long decided to get that and cancel this through Sideshow. I am so glad I did. The head sculpt on this is probably the least refined to-date. It could be the overblown photoshop editing but the features are so soft it looks like a Kenner doll, how anyone is excited about this while knowing the MMS117 is still available on the aftermarket is a real head scratcher to me. But, to each their own. :)

Looks like he is wearing a earring.
Need to tone down on the flash so we can see the facial detail.

535402_441173775944618_1646469048_n.jpg

They obviously felt they had made MMS117 look too old so it looks like they've used that as a reason for redoing it. He definitely looks younger.

I know that PERS isn't going to convert any skeptics. I think its....not a disaster. I'm going to enjoy having different eye positions for Arnie.

The neck looks bad, as it did on MMS117 aswell. Only the more obsessed like me are ever likely to display one of these shirtless so I wish they'd go with an all-in-one head and neck and sculpt the neck properly. I would rather that than be given the option of displaying arrival Arnie.

Pers was sooooo not needed on this figure...Still a decent figure over all but I think I'm going to stay with my original for now,with all that I have coming in at the moment this is not a necessity at this time.

The hair on this figure looks blown-out, like he was an unseen member of Jersey Shore. I pre-ordered this figure and after staring at the MMS117 thread for so long decided to get that and cancel this through Sideshow. I am so glad I did. The head sculpt on this is probably the least refined to-date. It could be the overblown photoshop editing but the features are so soft it looks like a Kenner doll, how anyone is excited about this while knowing the MMS117 is still available on the aftermarket is a real head scratcher to me. But, to each their own. :)

Pretty much my story exactly. Not trying to be that guy that say's ha ha , it's kind of disappointing really.

These pictures have the skin tone all wrong though (i'm hoping) and his kit is sitting a little different. The body does not look as big but I'm trying to work out of they changed the neck on the T-shirt.

I can see those saying he looks young in the pics thus far however, I'll grab him when he becomes available.

Pers was sooooo not needed on this figure...Still a decent figure over all but I think I'm going to stay with my original for now,with all that I have coming in at the moment this is not a necessity at this time.

Yeah, me too. This the DX-Bats and Iron Monger. I think this will be cut from the line-up.

I was and I didn't buy it :wink1:

Not because of the sculpt though. Change of heart and refining my lines. :)

I already have the MMS117 but was interested to see this. The MMS117 has an expression this (so far) looks like a dead cow. Better pics should surface but I'm not expecting it to get better since these are somewhat professionally done.

Buying it or not has nothing to do with how awesome the final figure turned out to be. And if OMG is praising this thing thats enough for me to be sure that itll blow the old MMS117 out of the water. :)

....It could be the overblown photoshop editing but the features are so soft it looks like a Kenner doll,
ahh what the freaks are known for...over exaggeration

...how anyone is excited about this while knowing the MMS117 is still available on the aftermarket is a real head scratcher to me. But, to each their own. :

b/c I've had the MMS and this looks better :dunno

but like you said, to each their own :duff

Back