1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

That pic, at first glance, looked bizarre but I'm already getting used to it..

Honestly I feel this way about every Hot Toys release I own…..you get used to it!!!

Not saying their bad. But your "personal" expectations are gradually altered!!

Come on guys!! I think this looks awesome . More pictures please.

eyebrows still remind me the t-1000 figure

I'm still not sure about this guy. I love all of the accessories and I really like the idea of having a DX arnie in the collection, but I already have the enterbay 1/4 t-800 so I'm thinking the juice would not be worth the squeeze for me with this figure. Maybe OMG's pics will persuade me.

Cheers for these posting these pics here David :hi5:

I like that Enrique's camp pic. Not a pose I'd go for but for me now theres no question that this is an improvement on the stock MMS117 figure.

So far, I like it better than the proto (It wasn't too hard to beat that though).
Face looks slimmer on this pic :

53373446299072040592812.jpg

That looks great. With the recent improvements of PERS DX07 and DX10 with non face paint sculpts, I'm hoping we will be seeing a new Harrison Ford sculpt (Indy or Han) in the near future.

I will be picking this up for sure now. Very excited that the sculpt has been improved. Didn't think the likeness was there on the prototype.

A-dev : No problemo. ;)

I think HT took its inspiration from the EBs and made some tweaks. I can't wait to see more pics, no no no ! To have it in front of me. :D

On this picture, contrary to the other...it´s a total MUST BUY for me.
I mean...I´ll get it either way, it´s our first DX Terminator...but now I´m way more sold on this...
:rock

Looks great in that pic. Cheers for sharing David. :duff

damn I'm loving this thing! I know some folks are a bit unhappy like what Marf said, "what it could have been" (and I agree btw) I'm happy for what it is. I think from these pics it looks better than the MMS117

I disagree right now. OMG's pics may change my opinion though.

On the bigger pic he looks big-eyed, but the proportions are amazing.
On the second it seems too slim, but the sculpt looks better, kinda like we get the squinted look.
We REALLY NEED OMG´s pics.
:gah:

I expect to take heat for this: I think it's as good a sculpt as EB's, but with better hair. They both have problems with the eyes, but are overall very good representations of Arnie.

And I agree that these things take warming up to. We get an idea in our head of how it's supposed to look before we see it and that can really throw you off when it's revealed. After seeing the proto for so long, I was taken aback by that first pic without sunglasses. I stared at it for a while and started to realize that it is better than the proto.

I disagree right now. OMG's pics may change my opinion though.

having had the mms117, i feel the DX is better.

But no worries brother...all that matters is if I'm happy with it :lol:monkey3

Last edited:

I haven't really been following this figure closely, is the outfit the same as the original MMS release?

****ing internet trouble. Today of all ****ing days, now of all ****ing times as new pics are coming in. Anyway, I welcome any and all new pics.

I expect to take heat for this: I think it's as good a sculpt as EB's, but with better hair. They both have problems with the eyes, but are overall very good representations of Arnie.

And I agree that these things take warming up to. We get an idea in our head of how it's supposed to look before we see it and that can really throw you off when it's revealed. After seeing the proto for so long, I was taken aback by that first pic without sunglasses. I stared at it for a while and started to realize that it is better than the proto.

Absolutely with you on that one.
:exactly:
Same as me, I needed to look at it for a while before I started to like it more then the proto.
But I also love my 117, dunno if this´ll beat it.
Hope for comparisons by OMG.

****ing internet trouble. Today of all ****ing days, now of all ****ing times as new pics are coming in. Anyway, I welcome any and all new pics.

:lol
Same as me, everytime I look at Facebook, for new pics, my Firefox kinda temporarily crashed and I can´t kill the tab...

IDK better then the HT T2 MMS but not as good as the HT T1 sculpt, God I love acronyms :thud:

Back