DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
Is anyone looking to sell their TDK DX02 HOT TOYS figure? I've been looking for one to buy for a very long time.

You will be better if you are just simply wait for the new figure from HT from the third movie. The suit is the same but probably HT will make their new Batman more movie accurate.

It was a good idea to include the names of the voters. That makes this poll a like more fair and transparent. Still, I am surprised by the amount of votes for "LEAKING like a faucet!!", since I haven't seen any such pics. I will vote when I get my figure.

I kept my DC version in the box all the time, just checked and it's showing traces of oil...sigh...

I kept my DC version in the box all the time, just checked and it's showing traces of oil...sigh...

Where about's? Pictures? I have a spare mib i'm gonna dig out of the closet here in a bit. I haven't seen it in a year.:monkey4

Will report back with pictures...:pray:

009.jpg

011.jpg

____.:mad:

(dcd batch. never removed from box. stored in clean closet. oil free last year. not too bad. no damage. came right off. no idea how long its been there.)

Last edited:
It was a good idea to include the names of the voters. That makes this poll a like more fair and transparent. Still, I am surprised by the amount of votes for "LEAKING like a faucet!!", since I haven't seen any such pics. I will vote when I get my figure.

That poll is completely inaccurate. Several, if not most of the people who voted that theirs weren't leaking have since experienced it.

009.jpg

011.jpg

____.:mad:

(dcd batch. never removed from box. stored in clean closet. oil free last year. not too bad. no damage. came right off. no idea how long its been there.)

My oily spots are the same as yours, behind the belt on the two lower abs pieces. Mine is also NRFB, with all the packaging intact, and kept in climate controlled environment year round, there was no oil roughly 6 months ago when I checked.

And he's loving it. :lol

Depends. :lol If you're a ****** who ____ talked one of the collectors who got ____ed with one that leaked, said yours was perfect and people were crazy chicken little fools, and are now experiencing leaking, ABSO____INGLUTELY! :lol

But if you got shafted with one that leaked from a retailer or some ___hole who lied through their teeth about a non-leaking one, then no. :(

My oily spots are the same as yours, behind the belt on the two lower abs pieces. Mine is also NRFB, with all the packaging intact, and kept in climate controlled environment year round, there was no oil roughly 6 months ago when I checked.

Same place DX09 is now leaking as well. Still, the DX02 is almost 3 years old and other than the little bit of oil it looks and smells case fresh. I'm not too worried about it, just have to keep a closer eye on it.

Last edited:
Whilst I agree there are no "oil free batches" of the DX02, that looks like the soft earlier ab chest to me. I maybe wrong!
The plastic abs were more angular and pointed (and not as nice).
I don't think there are any cases of "DC" abs leaking. Were there?
They can't really, they are hard plastic?
The oil just came out everywhere else!

Could be talking out of my ass on that one.

Depends. :lol If you're a ****** who ____ talked one of the collectors who got ____ed with one that leaked, said yours was perfect and people were crazy chicken little fools, and are now experiencing leaking, ABSO____INGLUTELY! :lol

But if you got shafted with one that leaked from a retailer or some ___hole who lied through their teeth about a non-leaking one, then no. :(

:lol:goodpost:

Back