Dr. Manhattan Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should a Hot Toys Dr. Manhatten figure be anatomically correct?

• Total voters
Well that has a lot to do with it. We're by far some of the prudish people on Earth.

Whereas us Aussies coulodn't give a ^^^^. America got England's prudish rejects, Australia got their degenerates. (And, thanks to the proliferation of low-cost airfares, judging by the actions and accents at pubs here in Sydney we continue to get their degenerates :lol)

Well, what happens if Dr. Manhattan isn't naked in the movie?? Even with the movie being rated R, I'd imagine there's less than 30 seconds of blue wiener in the film.

If he's not naked in the film, do people still want a naked figure??

Well, what happens if Dr. Manhattan isn't naked in the movie?? Even with the movie being rated R, I'd imagine there's less than 30 seconds of blue wiener in the film.

If he's not naked in the film, do people still want a naked figure??

You're wrong. He'll be naked for most of his scenes in the movie (just like it in the book).

If people can't handle that, I suggest they just stay home.

I'm good either way. Black trunks or nothing as long as I get a 12" Dr. Manhattan figure. Whichever way they wanna go I'm sold. He is naked almost the entire book and it didn't bother me then why would it bother me now, it's part of the source material.

Come on America, it's just a wang...nothing to get hung up about. Tee-hee hung. Yeah we are so funny when it comes to violence versus nudity here, sometimes we come off a little too douchey.

Just mt .02$ Hot toys will likely ship him wearing a black spedo. if you want to display him with that off, it's your business. Me personaly? He went "commando" the whole comic, so I'd display him like that.

If nothing else, it's be a hell of a conversation piece :LOL

this would likely be the most asked question of guests at my home

"I... i'm sorry, but I've got to ask......Why......Why is...Why is there a Naked Smurf on your shelf?"

Which would lead me to making them watch the movie :)

Or better still, read the comic.

Re: Dr. Manhattan's Poll

Hey,should nt this thread be retitled "Dr.Manhattens pole"??

I might display him naked on my Watchmen shelf with another figures arm discretely covering his privates. Its not that I mind it, but I don't really want to explain why I have a naked blue guy on my shelf to other people that come by.

They should make it with his big blue baby's arm hanging out and make an extra one for when he's just got up in the morning, and then make an anatomically correct bird for him too so that when you want to you can recreate the scenes where he puts it in, and puts it out, in, out, in, out, and he shakes it all about, and they do the Hokey Cokey and they turn around and that's what it's all about. OH, OH, THE HOKEY COKEY! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

KNEES BENT, ARMS STRETCH, RA, RA, RA!

And then I say make a super-deformed one where his wanger's so big it hits him in the eye everytime he gets excited, and have the Stars and Stripes hanging off it so that you all have to salute when you see Dr Manhattan's old man.

I might display him naked on my Watchmen shelf with another figures arm discretely covering his privates. Its not that I mind it, but I don't really want to explain why I have a naked blue guy on my shelf to other people that come by.

Just put him behind Silk Spectre. That's where I'd want to be. :naughty

They should make it with his big blue baby's arm hanging out and make an extra one for when he's just got up in the morning, and then make an anatomically correct bird for him too so that when you want to you can recreate the scenes where he puts it in, and puts it out, in, out, in, out, and he shakes it all about, and they do the Hokey Cokey and they turn around and that's what it's all about. OH, OH, THE HOKEY COKEY! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

KNEES BENT, ARMS STRETCH, RA, RA, RA!

And then I say make a super-deformed one where his wanger's so big it hits him in the eye everytime he gets excited, and have the Stars and Stripes hanging off it so that you all have to salute when you see Dr Manhattan's old man.

....wow...
quoted for prosperity :lol

....wow...
quoted for prosperity :lol
I think you mean posterity, my friend. Unless, of course, you intend to make money off of his post. ;)

Back OT: I must say, I am happily surprised to see the wiener-phobes with less than 10% of the vote so far.

:rotfl:lol:lol

I got an image of Austin Powers reading that. Put like a vase in front. lol.

I wonder how many guys will dress up as Dr. Manhattan at SDCC this year?

portrait.jpg

Back