Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mork from Orc was also my first impression but...

I like the look. It will evolve.

I REALLY LOVE the new Police Box.:inlove

I'm not sure I like the costume of the new Doctor.

jodie-whittaker.jpg

How to f..kup a once great sci-fi franchise....Change the Doctor's gender,cast a bland actress,then dress her something you'll see at a christmas pantomime.....oh and give her sonic earrings!! I mean for f.......... sake!!

Hype is through the roof I see... Watch as this takes the NuMarvel route... Anyway, she looks like "le quirky xirperson at the market". Pretty ****** get-up, really...

I'll give it a chance since I like the franchise but have no hope or expectations it will be good. Let's be honest, the show has gone down hill since Matt Smith left.

I'll give it a chance since I like the franchise but have no hope or expectations it will be good. Let's be honest, the show has gone down hill since Matt Smith left.

It’s gone downhill ever since Steve Moffat took over. He’s the George Lucas of Doctor Who show bosses.

It’s gone downhill ever since Steve Moffat took over. He’s the George Lucas of Doctor Who show bosses.

It's gone downhill because of the sjw pandering that reached unbearable levels. And that point kinda coincides with Matt's departure. Unfortunately his tenure isn't free from this bs as it started in S6 but it was still little or subtle enough to be able to overlook it, also because of Matt's exceptionally good portrayal which made people focus on that / him.

Series 5 with Matt Smith.

I loved Matt Smith as a Doctor, but the stories he got were absolute garbage. All style and very little substance.

Matt is *my* Doctor and always will be, perfect embodiment of what the Doctor should be for me.

S5 is my favourite season but S6 & S7 also have exactly the kind of stories and style I love most. So the 11th & Moffat era is still a combination of all my ideals and the best for me.

If only Moffat hadn't felt the need to give in to 'criticism' he was bombarded with. Didn't please those people as they'll never be pleased with anything anyway, but instead lost him a lot of other fans.

I will always think of Steven Moffat tenure as the era of cool looking baddies who weren’t actually scary (Smilers, Silence, creep doll things) and where character development was thrown out the window (unless you’re a companion).

Back