Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course if you don't, Doctor Who does have 50+ years of back-catalogue to appreciate until the time when the show returns to a form that you appreciate again. I mean even if you do already own all of the DVDs it's difficult to keep the entirety of the run fresh in your head - and if you haven't already Big Finish is a brand that I recommend to anyone.

:exactly: I love classic Who and might take this as a chance to get through my ever growing Classic Who DVD collection. Seen most of the First and Second Doctors surviving episodes - few still to watch which I only recently got (and I really, really, really wish that some more Troughton episodes would get found!). Did make it through to the early Pertwee era (until I discovered Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead which delayed things somewhat!!) so this could be a good opportunity for me to get back on track and catch up with them all! :)

So we are all doomed to become Cybermen, Or is it Cyberperson now? :monkey3

Yep we're all doomed to become Cybermen..or maybe Cyber-race sounds better..it's already begun...i meet them everyday..strange zombified creatures..void of any emotion..staring blank faced into some hand held device..taking in all the endless propaganda,******** and spin...

35185884274_0f91f47ecb.jpg

(Couldn't resist)

I concur with George Takei, who took issue with the Kelvin Timeline Sulu being gay. He preferred introducing strong new characters than changing the intent of existing ones.

Should we have gotten The Romana (or River Song) Chronicles instead?

I concur with George Takei, who took issue with the Kelvin Timeline Sulu being gay. He preferred introducing strong new characters than changing the intent of existing ones.

Should we have gotten The Romana (or River Song) Chronicles instead?

I always favored Romana 1 (Mary Tamm) myself. RIP!

Barker Rules!

Sad. I always though Victoria was among the prettiest and most interesting companions. We should see more historical companions.

British comedy actor and game show host Bradley Walsh has been cast as the new companion, looks a good choice as he'll certainly have fun with the part.

Bradley-Walsh.jpg

It looks like the BBC are already worried that no one will tune into this new 'alternate universe time-lady' version...'Lets hire a much loved comedian as the companion'...more horrible stunt casting

Well, I never finished S10, and at this point, I don't feel like doing it. Same with Walking Dead. I've been dropping shows left and right (Flash, LoT, Inhumans, Agent Carter I never finished as well, amongst others), to be honest. I'm interested to see how this'll turn out for BBC though...

Back