Do Video games make you angry when you play them

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I have actually got really pissed off at a game was playing COD4 on Veteran......I was SOOOOOO Pissed at that game

Oh, yeah tell me about it. I almost blacked out with rage trying to get the mile high club achievement

And playing on multi player, I find some days I can get a lot of kills and not die much and then other days it can be the complete reverse. :cuss
It's especially annoying when you hear a ten year olds voice telling you that you suck

I get mad when I'm playing against cheap fighters in Street Fighter Turbo HD online. That's when it's time to bring out the Zangief.

Well it's okay for women to hit other women, so there ya go...

:lol

Nope, sorry, California said no to Prop 8. So I can't marry other women.

My view is that women should be able to get married, but they both have to be smoking hot. Then they can beat eachother and end up in a giant pool of chocolate pudding

I tend to get angry at games but not enough to throw anything. RPG's get me angry the most because you spend an hour doing something only to lose it because you forgot to save. That is when i get pissed. But FPS's except Gears i don't get to bent out of shape about because you just respawn. Like I said except gears. i hate dying really fast in the round and then you just sit there watching others have all the fun. I hate spectator mode!!!!

I think video games are made to frustrate you- that's part of the challenge.

That's somewhat the reason why I don't really like to play video games. The ones I do enjoy are the fun party games you play with friends.... or the ones I am good at. :lol

only games that make me angry are Gears Of War 2 & Halo 3.

I don't get mad as much as I used to, but I broke quite a few Atari 2600 joysticks back in the day.

I don't throw anything like some people. :monkey5 :D

But I yell at the TV all the time playing video games and watching the F'n Dolphins play. For me it's a great stress reliever. I don't stay mad at all, I get it out for a few seconds then I'm all good. I don't yell at people or animals (although I do chase my dog around with the NECA Lancer) and my wife can't figure out how I can be so pissed off one second and then happy as pie the next. :lol My youngest daughter is taking my lead and my wife tries to tell her to stop but I tell her it's fine. Better to be mad at an inanimate object than a person.

But I yell at the TV all the time playing video games and watching the F'n Dolphins play. For me it's a great stress reliever. I don't stay mad at all, I get it out for a few seconds then I'm all good. I don't yell at people or animals (although I do chase my dog around with the NECA Lancer) and my wife can't figure out how I can be so pissed off one second and then happy as pie the next. :lol My youngest daughter is taking my lead and my wife tries to tell her to stop but I tell her it's fine. Better to be mad at an inanimate object than a person.

Your key line...

"For ^^^^s sake!!!! He was right there, christ"

You called me a '^^^^ing ^^^^^^^' or 'mother^^^^er' the other day, can't remember which. :lol

My wife has to politely ask me to turn off the 360 every now and then when I start yelling at the TV. It's worse when I try to play online and shoot someone ten times and nothing happens and they turn around and shoot me once and I die. Of course, I should just be frustrated at myself for sucking so badly, but in the heat of battle I always end up yelling at the TV as if that might help somehow.

Back