Do Video games make you angry when you play them

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you're not open to criticism, you should think twice before posting your mental issues online, and making them public to everyone. But, you do seem like a very angry person (and I didn't even call you an insulting name to get you that riled up :rotfl). Do yourself a favor, and find a support group -- just like the one Adam Sandler found in "Anger Management".

By the way, my turd smells like a field of posies - my dog told me himself. :rotfl

Actually, I'm not an angry person in everyday life. That's why I started this discussion, I thought it was strange how video games wind me up when most things don't. If you're up for some criticism about yourself, I would say thay you're a wind up merchant who enjoys trying to push people's buttons while hiding behind your computer in the safety of your house. No offence:lol

when i was a teen/early 20s i smashed alot of joysticks, controllers, gamepads.

do not get that peeved anymore, once in a great while and was more miffed at single player games where the ai goes cheat mode to make a game close, like some sports games. multiplayer rarely get too upset less someone is positively botting or doing some lame thing like spawn camping but then i generally just dont play multiplayer anymore rather than get overly upset over it.

think last game i got super annoyed enough to throw my controller was trying to do mgs 4 on big boss hard no kill no alert run.

Actually, I'm not an angry person in everyday life. That's why I started this discussion, I thought it was strange how video games wind me up when most things don't. If you're up for some criticism about yourself, I would say thay you're a wind up merchant who enjoys trying to push people's buttons while hiding behind your computer in the safety of your house. No offence:lol

No offence taken :lol. I would say "mission accomplished" if I made you crack your computer screen in anger, but if not, I'll have to try harder next time.

Actually, I was outside on 34th Street when I wrote that message through my phone. Not a very safe place to be, especially after 2:30am (and especially when you're by yourself :horror).

Back