Do Video games make you angry when you play them

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm 37 years old and I thought I would have grown out of loosing my temper when playing video games. But the other day I found myself shouting at the screen at of all things Little Big Planet. I find I'm worse when I'm Playing a multiplayer game. I will start shouting things out like cheat and so on, which is just ridiculous. It's like I have become a different person. I'm not like this all the time. And it's only certain games. Is it just me or do you guys get frustrated like this. And if you do get like this, what games really get you angry.

Not really. I have the occasional "what the hell" when playing with my bros, but other than that, never really get angry. I generally laugh at things that would make most people angry.

Its easy to get mad at LBP because the controls suck hardcore. Otherwise I think video games are a good way to get a little of that hidden agression out.

Its better to yell at a screen than to beat your wife.

I remember when I was a kid, I used to fly into a fit of rage when I would die during Ghosts & Goblins or Castlevania on the nintendo.

Now that I am older, I am getting payback when my daughter gets mad at Lego Star Wars on the playstation.

I can get frustrated from time to time... but figure that's part of gaming. If it was easy you'd get bored pretty fast.

I remember when I was a kid, I used to fly into a fit of rage when I would die during Ghosts & Goblins
One of the most frustrating games of all time, so there is little surprise here. I am usually a pretty laid back fellow, but when playing Madden against a friend, or whenever I drive, I am prone to irrational fits of rage. I can't understand it.

i find games to be stress relievers(fps shooters of course) and occasionally get ticked off when you die a cheap death and such, but not to the point of wanting to throw my controller at the tv.

occasionally. It scares my dogs when I start yelling at the TV over video games & sports, so I try not to yell. Ilve learned that if I get stuck, just look up the c heat/walk through online.

I usually dont get too bent out of shape playing games because I just play to have a good time. Now every now and then I will get pissed off at game the last one being TNA Impact which I have not played since the second day I got it because of the ridiculous AI during the story mode.

Only when I get blown up by a lucky grenade in COD4. Mine just bounce around and don't blow up ^^^^!!

Its easy to get mad at LBP because the controls suck hardcore. Otherwise I think video games are a good way to get a little of that hidden agression out.

Its better to yell at a screen than to beat your wife.

I'm not married, but I would love a wife I could beat up.

The only time I have actually got really pissed off at a game was playing COD4 on Veteran......I was SOOOOOO Pissed at that game

Back