Die Hard 5 trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the scene where Nakatomi exploded and Holly's blouse shot off in slow motion, and her boobies jiggled in the wind/

That was an awesome scene. And the part where she started beating the crap out of the terrorists and John didn't need to do anything - because I think it was important to show that scantily clad women can be 'badass' and hold their own against men. :rolleyes2

Exactly. I also liked where John McClaine fell into that secret bedroom when he was climbing in the vents, so he could get his **** on real quick. Really kewl scene bro. I saw her boobs and ass.

Exactly. I also liked where John McClaine fell into that secret bedroom when he was climbing in the vents, so he could get his **** on real quick. Really kewl scene bro. I saw her boobs and ass.

I wore out many a VHS copy on that scene over the years! Man I love Die Hard. Titilating and yet so progressive in its attitudes about women at the same time. Thats what its all about.

It's great cinema. It has boobies and slow motion.

2101178_o.gif

That's not ****ing Die Hard. Please make it go away.

The stuff with the son is making me cringe just from what we see in the trailer. The whole family apparently has to be badass like McClane. :rolleyes2

Although I do like that willis appears to love Die Hard given the fact he even wants to do one more after this according to Total Film. At least he's not dismissive of the thing that really made his name.

Last edited:
Adding Ode to Joy for no reason, doesn't make it a Die Hard movie.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61UqRmDjwgc[/ame]

Back