Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"It’s potentially a sad end to a tale brought about very much by the fans themselves. Anyone who played Devil May Cry 4 must surely of seen how desperately the IP needed an injection of new ideas and modernisation – which is exactly what the skilful Ninja Theory achieved.

Yet the fans revolted because Capcom dared to reinvent its IP for the 21st century and dared to change the colour of Dante’s hair. It’s really very sad.

A headline suggested by a colleague: “Devil May Cry fans destroy brand out of spite.” That about covers it."

:lol:nana::monkey3

Isn't the gaming industry built with "Fans" money? How can you be angry that your consumers hate your product?

Sales numbers aren't out of spite, they hate your product and don't want to contribute to it.

I wear the Capcom hate badge very proudly :peace

And Capcom used to be my favorite developer... :(

Isn't the gaming industry built with "Fans" money? How can you be angry that your consumers hate your product?

Sales numbers aren't out of spite, they hate your product and don't want to contribute to it.

I wear the Capcom hate badge very proudly :peace

And Capcom used to be my favorite developer...
:(

:exactly::lecture

Same here.... I dislike them at the moment, almost hate. Not there yet... :lol Seriously, everything Capcom has released has backfired!

:exactly::lecture

Same here.... I dislike them at the moment, almost hate. Not there yet... :lol Seriously, everything Capcom has released has backfired!

90's Capcom games are the pinnacle of gaming greatness. Their stable of franchises were superb.

(yes I know there is more but this is off the top of my head)

Resident Evil obviously
Dino Crisis
Street Fighter
Devil May Cry
Onimusha
Mega Man

Those were heavy hitters 10 years ago, da faq happened?

New Capcom sucks at making video games? :dunno

I started disliking them after RE5 Gold Edition. Then MvsC3!!! Re-releasing it.

That whole company needs a reboot.

images

New Capcom sucks at making video games? :dunno

I started disliking them after RE5 Gold Edition. Then MvsC3!!! Re-releasing it.

That whole company needs a reboot.

images

They are the biggest milker in the gaming industry. Did we really need close to a half dozen versions of (s)hitty Street Fighter IV? :dunno

MvC3 is too cartoony, although I enjoyed Dante, Vergil and Wesker. Nemesis was a big retard and played horribly :pfft:

They are the biggest milker in the gaming industry. Did we really need close to a half dozen versions of (s)hitty Street Fighter IV? :dunno

MvC3 is too cartoony, although I enjoyed Dante, Vergil and Wesker. Nemesis was a big retard and played horribly :pfft:

I stopped buying ST games. I refused getting UMvC3. Capcom can kiss my :moon

I wouldn't be surprised if they went bankrupt. :yess:

90's Capcom games are the pinnacle of gaming greatness. Their stable of franchises were superb.

(yes I know there is more but this is off the top of my head)

Resident Evil obviously
Dino Crisis
Street Fighter
Devil May Cry
Onimusha
Mega Man

Those were heavy hitters 10 years ago, da faq happened?

All the good developers bailed, that's why.

I'm 99% sure that all of the head creators of those franchises you listed have left Capcom.

All the good developers bailed, that's why.

I'm 99% sure that all of the head creators of those franchises you listed have left Capcom.

Shinji is one the great developers that started part of the dynasty that became one of Capcom's biggest franchises... sadly he's gone and RE is in the (s)hitter.

Wow a bunch of hacks.

They look like the same D-bags that have been releasing the same ****ty Dragon Ball Z games year after year :slap

Last edited:
:lecture:exactly:

Shinji is one the great developers that started part of the dynasty that became one of Capcom's biggest franchises... sadly he's gone and RE is in the (s)hitter.

They look like the same D-bags that have been released the same ****ty Dragon Ball Z games year after year :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Not 3.... :lol

Both 1 and 2 were fun!!! The spinoff with Sherry Birkin was okay, nothing especial.

Back