Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 3 Vergil Luxury Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ASMUS TOYS THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES : VERGIL (DMC III) LUXURY EDITION
(Product ID : DMC002LUX)

The VERGIL (DMC III) LUXURY EDITION Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Vergil from Capcom's Devil May Cry III
? Asmus Toys KP01A+ male body
? Approximately 29.5 cm tall
? Over 32 points of articulation

Features:
? An authentic likeness from the game
? One pair of relaxed posture hands
? One pair of fist posture hands
? One pair of sword holding hands

Special features on Clothing:
? One Premium Leather blue coat with wire inserted
? One neckerchief
? One undervest (PVC)
? One pair of long Premium Leather pants
? One pair of boots

Special features in weapons:
? One Yamato
? One Force Edge

Accessories:
? One Asmus Toys figure stand

Luxury Edition Includes:

? One stairway scenary with light up lamp
? One set of Barlog armor includes:
? One pair of shoulder armors
? One pair of forearm armors
? One pair of fists
? One pair of calf armors

Vergil______.jpg
VG2LUX001a.jpg
VG2LUX002a.jpg
VG2LUX003a.jpg
VG2LUX004a.jpg
VG2LUX005a.jpg
VG2LUX006a.jpg
VG2LUX007a.jpg
VG2LUX008a.jpg
VG2LUX009a.jpg
VG2LUX010a.jpg
VG2LUX011a.jpg
VG2LUX012a.jpg
VG2LUX013a.jpg
VG2LUX014a.jpg
VG2LUX015a.jpg
VG2LUX016a.jpg
VG2LUX017a.jpg
VG2LUX018a.jpg
VG2LUX019a.jpg
VG2LUX020a.jpg
VG2LUX021a.jpg

What, BALROG?!
NOT BEOWULF?!!?

How... WHY?!

Then DMC5 dante has no balrog???
This is Soooooo Confusing.....

never knew devil may cry games had armors. looks ugly though especially the boots but felt like a slap in the face as first release customer.

how much premium are these over the originals?

never knew devil may cry games had armors. looks ugly though especially the boots but felt like a slap in the face as first release customer.

how much premium are these over the originals?
Around HT price almost $250-260 range. The armour is inaccurate to this version of vergil. And not only that but are from dmc5 and are used by dante, so it makes no sense why he has them.

Looks good! It's great to see Asmus doing another run of this figure! I have this non-luxury version of this figure from the first release, and he's one of my favorite figures in my collection. The second hand market for this guy is tough, so I personally like that Asmus are releasing him again so there's more of him out there for fans.

You can buy the non-luxury version of him too right now on the Asmus website, and I think he's the same price as his original run?

I understand everyone's confusion over the choice of the accessories for the luxury edition, I was also a bit confused by the choice, but I'm pretty excited about them anyway! I think they look fantastic, would love to have them. Beowulf would have been really fun to see, but I can only guess that maybe they're hard to make convincingly because of their white glow?

I'm really hopeful that DMC5 Dante should come with Balrog too as I sadly can't justify buying the same figure twice for the accessories (as much as I'd really want to deep down, haha!)

that luxury stand/base looks incredible and adds so much atmosphere to the figure, will it be sold separately so people who picked up the first release of Vergil can still get the stand without adding a second Vergil to the collection?

I usually like to pre-oreder figures early but if you can't get the luxury edition accessories separately I will have to rethink that... because DMC5 Dante defiantly needs a badass base like that over the standard one.

Around HT price almost $250-260 range. The armour is inaccurate to this version of vergil. And not only that but are from dmc5 and are used by dante, so it makes no sense why he has them.

i mean how much premium is this set compared to the 1st set?

Looks good! It's great to see Asmus doing another run of this figure! I have this non-luxury version of this figure from the first release, and he's one of my favorite figures in my collection. The second hand market for this guy is tough, so I personally like that Asmus are releasing him again so there's more of him out there for fans.

You can buy the non-luxury version of him too right now on the Asmus website, and I think he's the same price as his original run?

I understand everyone's confusion over the choice of the accessories for the luxury edition, I was also a bit confused by the choice, but I'm pretty excited about them anyway! I think they look fantastic, would love to have them. Beowulf would have been really fun to see, but I can only guess that maybe they're hard to make convincingly because of their white glow?

I'm really hopeful that DMC5 Dante should come with Balrog too as I sadly can't justify buying the same figure twice for the accessories (as much as I'd really want to deep down, haha!)

shouldn't they have a separate order for the extra items, for those that supported them earlier (if they wanted the set)?

I'm just happy we are getting more devil arms. Inaccurate or not, this is a good thing to move towards.
This will be my 3rd vergil, so it gives me even more reason to have one customized to be repainted to look how he looked pre-DMC V

the possibility of having the Barlog sets sold as separate package is still under discussion and we will make sure to announce it asap if that's happening.
At the moment we are also talking if we are gonna replace Barlog with Beowulf so stay tune for more updates.

Please, It must be changed to Beowulf.

As I said in your facebook page, if DMC5 dante includes Balrog,
Vergil’s luxury edition becomes meaningless.

Asmus toys...doing the lord's work.
Thank you for listening and changing it to be more game accurate.

Oh boy Vergil looks SOOO much better than any previous version of Dante. What do you guys think about the headsculpt? I think it looks quite nice. Plus Beowulf and that awesome base are spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy Vergil looks SOOO much better than any previous version of Dante. What do you guys think about the headsculpt? I think it looks quite nice. Plus Beowulf and that awesome base are spectacular.

actually Vergil came earlier than Dante. this is just a reissue with extra items.

actually Vergil came earlier than Dante. this is just a reissue with extra items.

Funny how Asmus did a great job with Vergil?s headsculpt but a worse job on Dante?s. DMC 5 Dante looks terrific though. If Asmus announces DMC 5 Vergil, and it?s just as good as the DMC 5 Dante, I can die a happy man.

Back