DEAR NECA-PREDATORS LINE IS AWESOME..please keep going

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't mean we're doing them or we are. As a fan that's what I'd like to do next anyway. We'll just have to hope these things will happen. For me I want the P1 at 19 inches way more than anything else.

Might I say that the Doggy seems much more crucial at this point...? ;)
I mean the Queen is fantastic, but Doggy seems more probably just because he's in the same scale as the others. Do it noooowwww!!!!!!!!!

I doubt seriously if they'll do 1:6.

If they do 19", they're not going to do 1:6.

That's extra money for sculpting, molding, painting, etc., for a figure they will have already done in a larger scale.

Doesn't make sense.

Just be glad they're doing a large scale Pred.

The sculpt is already done. Molding maybe, but that's relatively easy. Painting again isn't difficult, it's the same color and paints and materials as the small versions.

ALL THE PREDS I'D BUY IF THEY WERE MADE:
The AVP1 preds - Scar, Celtic, Chopper
P2 pred
P2 elder
P2 "lost preds"
18 inch predalien if articulation was fixed
"Cyborg" predator
"Four armed super predator" from the comic - just design it a little more detailed-ly - I think it could be pulled off well
Cloaked original pred with yellow eyes and painted wristblades

Last edited:
Well for me definitely P2 City Hunter (my fave :) ). From Aliens.. Dog Alien is a must and the Queen would be nice in collection finally, little off also I would like to see Hicks from Aliens.. It is possible if NECA will get Michael Biehn likeness for T1 Kyle :)

I'd love NECA USCMs from Aliens but that seems massively unlikely. McFarlane's Hicks was a decent but horribly pre-posed and overly buff figure. And the QC on the collectors club version with the helmet was awful - I got 2 and both broke.
Funny thing about my experience of McFarlane's QC as opposed to NECAs is that while NECAs will be broken in package or will break very soon after opening a McFarlane figure lulls you into a false sense of security until one day many years later it just decides to break with the simplest of touches.

The sculpt is already done. Molding maybe, but that's relatively easy. Painting again isn't difficult, it's the same color and paints and materials as the small versions.

The thing you're not taking into account is that creating a mold is VERY expensive.

It just doesn't seem cost efficient to mold the same figure twice, even if it is a different size.

The thing you're not taking into account is that creating a mold is VERY expensive.

It just doesn't seem cost efficient to mold the same figure twice, even if it is a different size.

They would also have a mold pre-done in the 12 inch size, as the few molded 2up prototypes were in that size... they could just use the molds from them.

But there's no way they would get thousands out of those mold, i also think the molds wouldn't be made out of the same material as the industrial factory molds.

But there's no way they would get thousands out of those mold, i also think the molds wouldn't be made out of the same material as the industrial factory molds.

Make a mold of the mold? lol

But, if they tried, it wouldn't be difficult, and most people would prefer 12 to 18 inch.

I grew up with the Kenner Pred's. When they were released, I was only 4, and I had all of them. NECA's Pred's are a dream come true. I read this mentioned by someone else in another thread, but it's like NECA is giving me the Preds that I had to IMAGINE I was playing with way back then.

Who is this Cyborg Predator :dunno

This guy, if I remember right.

figurine-lost-predator-hot-toys2.jpg

I'm not interested secondary predators. Indeed they would do better to finish with the other alien.. (first of all the alien dog).

I hope that the sculptor of NECA will do a good job, and will approach this puppet from Alien 3. The HT's dog alien is the best made, but still has some defects (teeth and tail)

1247yhz.jpg

300zlgm.jpg

14xggmu.jpg

2dryvxg.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping Neca can make all the preds in 7 inch form that acually fits the poredators line... with same articulation

Back