DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe the Hawks are pushing the Celts to game 7 :google

Wait, what were we talking about again :confused:

BUMP :emperor

I wish I could say I'm surprised but the ********* to end all douchebags really has few tricks up his sleeve that should surprise anyone at this point :rolleyes:

THis is coming from a guy that likes to spend his weekends locked up in his house with 6 other dudes getting drunk and naked, and thinking of a "good time" as playing wii and xbox. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

no offense to those other guys, but they'll probably still try to gang up on me anyway. oh well...

THis is coming from a guy that likes to spend his weekends locked up in his house with 6 other dudes getting drunk and naked, and thinking of a "good time" as playing wii and xbox. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

There was no getting naked...I would have made sure someone took pics of that!!! :monkey1 And believe me Loki knows all about a good time....he showed me the following weekend. :D

So when you paying up Nash??

stayin' out of it.
i know nothing about these teams.

so, nothing contstuctive (or as is par, destructive) to contribute from me.

no offense to those other guys, but they'll probably still try to gang up on me anyway. oh well...

This coming from a guy who owns both a Wii and a PS3 :rolleyes:

There was no getting naked...I would have made sure someone took pics of that!!! :monkey1 And believe me Loki knows all about a good time....he showed me the following weekend. :D

I think I found my new sig :google:google:google:google

Its the kind of game that only sounds cool if you misspell it. Otherwise its boring.

EDIT: What I meant of course was, basketball rules. Please carry on with your fun sports thread. :lecture

Maybe basketetball is more fun than basketball. It has extra letters.

San Antonio Loses Barry and is spurned by Magette.. Love it.. Thomas says he wants to resign..

As for Phoenix.. They have thier hands strapped behing thier back for another 2 years..

Kobe might not be able to tell Shaq how his ass tastes but Pho management sure can...

ouch, so houston got Barry? What do you make of it Banny?

The Spurs need to get younger. I like Barry, but they didn't have him most of last year anyway and I don't blame the guy for leaving. I really want them to resign Thomas though.

The Spurs need to get younger. I like Barry, but they didn't have him most of last year anyway and I don't blame the guy for leaving. I really want them to resign Thomas though.

wait, do you mean "resign" or re-sign?? im thinking re-sign right?

I miss Thomas in PHX. But im pretty happy at the big man they picked up in the draft.

Back