Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well some of the blame also falls on her.

She probably yes'd them and over sold herself as a capable stunt worker.

Maybe the industry needs to change how they verify if a person is capable.

Either way the majority of the blame absolutely falls on the studio side but she is not clear of fault either and unfortunately she paid the ultimate price for her over confidence.

She should've been her best advocate.

Better to lose a job than your life, no?

Or just maybe just maybe it was an accident that would've happened to the BEST stunt person in the world who knows.

Not like experienced master stunt people haven't died before.

She should've been her best advocate.

Better to lose a job than your life, no?

True on both counts. And of course I'd never say this to her family but crashing a motorcycle into a barrier and then flying through a plate glass window *is* kind of a badass death, lol. Beats having a heart attack while sitting on the crapper.

True on both counts. And of course I'd never say this to her family but crashing a motorcycle into a barrier and then flying through a plate glass window *is* kind of a badass death, lol. Beats having a heart attack while sitting on the crapper.

Like Elvis lol "it's caught in a trap it won't come out, can't u see what this **** is doing to me""

Last edited:
I hope this movie bombs so this character can just go away. Is that a Gadot version of Cable?

519AB64F-EBD1-4F51-8EC6-8308A657BF5A.jpeg

What does the box office have to do with making pop cultural references? It's not like anyone is expecting an R rated film to make more than a PG-13 family film.

Because Deadpool's pop cultural references are all about mocking said references and it does no good to mock something that is superior on all levels, including box office. :)

Back