DCD: 13" Kingdom Come Superman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got that batman on ebay about 4 years ago factory made, heros club i think not sure , they had a george reeves superman that i got around the same time ,ok not great dammed expensive ,i remember that ,but i swapped out the body for a true type put a rubber muscle suit under the costum to bulk him up swapped out his boots and that about it ,

sorry ,i thought you ment the a ross batman this 1 is the dead end custom[
DSC05427.jpg
DSC05424.jpg
check out the six pack on this guy

i got that batman on ebay about 4 years ago factory made, heros club i think not sure , they had a george reeves superman that i got around the same time ,ok not great dammed expensive ,i remember that ,but i swapped out the body for a true type put a rubber muscle suit under the costum to bulk him up swapped out his boots and that about it ,

Had that one myself. For the price, it was very disappointing. Heroes Club/Art of Toys - whatever they are going by are way over priced.

As for the dremeling down and inserting the foam rubber, did you just shove it in the opening or did you apply some kind of tape to hold it in place? I don't want to open mine up to dremeling until I know what I am getting into.

Even for the lower-end DC Direct figures, KC Supes is a really great looking figure. I'd be on this thing already...if it weren't for that other Superman figure that I've read is coming out soon ....:impatient:

They make 1/6th scale muscle suits?

Libby - Thanks for doing that, bro. specially after the fact that the costume could have snagged. I appreciate it. Great idea with replacing the lats area with some sort of foam. It still looks great with the arms out to the side. Can't even tell the difference. Will do that to mine, too.

Junior

They make 1/6th scale muscle suits?

sort of it was the rubber undershirt thing that came with the 12inch marvel studios figures ,i think i took it from the movie daredevil,it has sculpted muscles and extends over and down the shoulders ,with a bit of cutting they fill out the gaps and bulk up a hot toys true type nicely

Had that one myself. For the price, it was very disappointing. Heroes Club/Art of Toys - whatever they are going by are way over priced.

As for the dremeling down and inserting the foam rubber, did you just shove it in the opening or did you apply some kind of tape to hold it in place? I don't want to open mine up to dremeling until I know what I am getting into.

well i did the dremel thing ,cleaned it up ,by the way i coudnt figure out how to compleatly remove the suit ,so i pulled it down as far as i could and wrapped it with cling film ,to keep the dust off ,after dremel and clean up and after i got the suit up but still open i pushed strips of foam into the area the latts were before i removed them ,the suits tightness holds them in place and smooths out the muscle shape ,so with a bir of zip up zip down checking how it looked from the front and side pushing foam strips untill it looked something like that was it ,its pretty easy and didnt take long ,hardest part is getting the suit on and off with out snagging and keeping it clean while you grind ,let us know how it works out cheers chris

sorry ,i thought you ment the a ross batman this 1 is the dead end custom[
DSC05427.jpg
DSC05424.jpg
check out the six pack on this guy

DSC05425.jpg
just asking would anyone be interested in takeing this custom dead end batman off my hands ,iwas looking for offers around $150 ,hope its ok to ask this here cheers chris

What Superman figure is rumored to come out later this year? If it's a DC Direct, the only thing I'd be interested in getting is either a Ross Justice Superman, or a Jim Lee Superman.

Wouldn't we have seen somethig on this at Comic-Con? We know there is a 12" Reeves comming from Mattel, but it sucks.

Don't the DC Direct Deluxe figure come in waves of 3 a year? This year was KC Superman, JSA Green Lantern, and Justice Batman.

If DC Direct was smart, they would release an all Ross licensed lineup of their figures to get everyone to buy Flash and Aquaman again, lol. I personally think we deserve a new Wonder Woman, that doesn't look like sad, lol.

Oh, any word on the custom decals from EvilFace for the Justice Superman Mod? Picked up my 2nd KC Superman just to customize this past Friday.

They are referring to the Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman that has been teased. Nothing has been announced or even rumored past Justice Batman. Georg Brewer mentioned at SDCC last year that DCD was looking for ways to reinvent or revitalize the line which is over 40 figures deep but nothing has come of it.

The rumors have run rampant about what that change would be but DCD isn't really even nodding in a certain direction.

New Decal, taken from Alex Ross Superman Poster Art. Need a Vote of you guys wanting to customize the KC Superman into a Justice Superman. If anyone wants to lift the image, to make edits or fixes to post here, please do. We all want the best art for EvilFace to use to make our decals!

So chime in if you like it, don't like it, reasons, ect.

Decal Dimensions:

top line= 2 1/16"

middle line= 3"

top to bottom= 2 13/16"

Are these measurements for the emblem on the KC Superman? When I adjusted the logo to them, it doesn't look right at all.

And someone measure them again?

Remember, the KC logo has a different shape than the more familiar one. To get the numbers as accurate as possible, I laid a piece of paper against the emblem, marked the edges with a pen, & used a tape measure. These are the true lines of the emblem, so you may want to over size each by a 1/16 of an inch to ensure the existing logo gets covered:

top line= 2 1/8"
middle line= 3"
top line to bottom point= 2"

I encourage others to double check my numbers please. Hope this helps. Thanks Face!

Remember, the KC logo has a different shape than the more familiar one. To get the numbers as accurate as possible, I laid a piece of paper against the emblem, marked the edges with a pen, & used a tape measure. These are the true lines of the emblem, so you may want to over size each by a 1/16 of an inch to ensure the existing logo gets covered:

top line= 2 1/8"
middle line= 3"
top line to bottom point= 2"

I encourage others to double check my numbers please. Hope this helps. Thanks Face!

Somebody should just trace the emblem and send the traced image to EF.

Back