DCD: 13" Kingdom Come Superman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^i hope they release a Justice Lex Luthor on their slim body unlike their first release. I do like the first release, but Lex shouldn't look as buff as superman

hey i just gotfinished on my ajustments to superman ,in the end i just got my nephew to repaint the emblem as the sticker thing wasnt working for me ,now roll on batman :)
DSC05984.jpg
DSC05985.jpg
DSC05989.jpg

wow! he did a great job! i have this superman and i think hes awesome. but yeah i like the red and yellow emblem best. what kind of paint did he use?

as far as i know ,he painted it out white matt acrilic then painted it in humbrol gloss acrilic and then dullcoat ,ill check and get back to you if any different

If anybody is looking for a deal on this figure, FPNYC (fpnyc-dot-com) has this guy for 49.99 + shipping + (Tax if applicable). That's the lowest I've seen so far.

If anybody is looking for a deal on this figure, FPNYC (fpnyc-dot-com) has this guy for 49.99 + shipping + (Tax if applicable). That's the lowest I've seen so far.

That's an awesome price. He's well worth the $$$.

I know there is a lot of love for the HT's Supes, but I just got this a couple of days ago. I'm really digging it. It's the only DC 13" I have it doesn't make me want all the figures but I want to add the Justice Batman to accompany him.
15d74eu.jpg

sorry to revive an old thread but i just discovered this figure...purchased him...and he arrived today.

this is my first dc direct figure and he is really cool. and so much bigger than hot toy figures! because of his size he seems out of place with the rest of the hot toys i have so looks like im going to get the justice batman figure to go with him...hahahaha

It's funny because you get used to the size pretty quickly, and once you try to port the figure to a new body, say HT's T800 or KP's Heroik, Superman suddenly looks tiny...
I really wish DCD had taken a bit more care and time to design their bodies. The only real flaw is the use of the cut-joints at bicep and thigh. Really sad.

It's funny because you get used to the size pretty quickly, and once you try to port the figure to a new body, say HT's T800 or KP's Heroik, Superman suddenly looks tiny...
I really wish DCD had taken a bit more care and time to design their bodies. The only real flaw is the use of the cut-joints at bicep and thigh. Really sad.

totaly agree with that.. although i own a few supes...that stupid cut ruins it...dont they know or maybe dont care that when you move the joint you can see the result through the suit.....what a mess... but their kingdom come is really a great figure.... i recently bought seb's, elvis1976, he made it into a true 1/6th... its unreal.....really wish they would improve.. seems like they could be much better if they wanted to....

Back