DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

If anyone has DC Universe and has not yet ordered the JLA set, you can use this coupon code until 11:59 PM TONIGHT for 15% off:

SHOPDCU15

Got my total for the set down to ~$185. Makes it slightly more reasonable!

My Alfred arrived last week and is a solid addition to my BTAS shelf! All of his little tea/kitchen accessories are awesome!

IMG_5828.jpgIMG_5830.jpg

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

d0f8525c0d699159132211290925eb4f.jpg
7ffeae7386f34b63135564f987e13175.jpg

‘Bout time! Best news I’ll see all day!
I’ve been patiently waiting as Target sent me notifications of delay every single week. For the past six weeks, I’ve received emails with a new estimated delivery date of the following week. I’m excited to finally watch this series in HD!
While I was waiting, I nabbed a couple of BTAS t-shirts off shopdcentertainment.com at 40% off though! They’re the ones they were bundling with this Deluxe Limited Edition Bluray set. I didn’t preorder the bundle from them because I locked in such a great deal at Target (worth the wait). I couldn’t really decide which t-shirt to get, so my daughter said I should get both. Once they went on sale, I did just that! So, with the discount from Target and the 40% off DCShop, I’ll end up with both shirts and the Deluxe Limited Edition set for less than one bundle preorder would’ve cost.
Here are the two shirts (third pic is the back of the second shirt):
776f98657179641a7a4e35330b713a7f.jpg
64c5bcc79b16ca35ea3026b0387be221.jpg
304ab932ce5695e9191866d359c3dc43.jpg

Last edited:

wow congrats...I am still waiting the Italian version... :thud:

My Alfred arrived last week and is a solid addition to my BTAS shelf! All of his little tea/kitchen accessories are awesome!

View attachment 433741View attachment 433742

You may want to watch any figures that have rubber capes or other rubber bits touching the Batmobile. My Phantasm figures cape was touching the side and the cape bonded with the paint on the Batmobile. It ended up leaving a blemish on the side panel

You may want to watch any figures that have rubber capes or other rubber bits touching the Batmobile. My Phantasm figures cape was touching the side and the cape bonded with the paint on the Batmobile. It ended up leaving a blemish on the side panel

I appreciate the heads-up, and it's very funny that you mentioned this potential problem specifically with the Phantasm figure, as that EXACT thing happened to me! If I would remove the Phantasm figure and re-take the picture, you'd see the blemish on the side of the Batmobile where her cape's paint rubbed off!

Thankfully it's pretty small, and I have no intention of moving her from her prime/front-row position on the shelf, so no one will ever see it!

It could be good if the "Jet rockets" made by Kenner for the Jet Pack Joker can be used for this custom Dc collectibles Joker !!!20181125_122744.jpg
20181125_122731.jpg

I cutted the Joker's hair to have a smaller head

Got the Harley and Batman Expression packs this week. The Joker set is still the best of the three but there is a lot to like about the other two sets.

A very average photo of my current set up, got till next May to figure out how to fit in the new figures and bike!

View attachment 423365

great display man, is that a Besta? I was looking to do something like this. Also where did you find the images on the back of the shelves? I would apreciate a lot your responses because I'm going to ikea this weekend!

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Does it come with the movies?
And thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

I picked it up. Comes with both Mask of the Phantasm, and Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero. Really looking forward to holiday time, to just marathon the hell out of this set.

Back